[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Hello, could you please explain why you use arcane surge? Arent there better support gems to use?
Been having fun with this build except recasting storm brand all the time. It's pretty clunky. about every 30 seconds I have to get my 5 back up. Am I doing something wrong is it just how it it?
"
gromkins wrote:
Been having fun with this build except recasting storm brand all the time. It's pretty clunky. about every 30 seconds I have to get my 5 back up. Am I doing something wrong is it just how it it?

The trick is to have brand recall increase the duration of your storm brands so that you only cast brand recall when you're running through the enemies
Last edited by Yosharian on Nov 14, 2019, 9:03:14 PM
Does this build work with Armageddon brand too? ::D
hi all.

I have fun to levelling with this build but now i stuck for "one shot" in every map.

i can do level 15 map at moment, but i can die also in a level 7 map because i have to low life.

where i can set life in the gear? (all my jewels have +7% maximum life).

p.s. with a +2 helmet my brand recall can be 100% cooldown but again i have to recast too often my brand (at moment 5), so i prefer use a life helmet

my gear

Last edited by Homo_Lupo_Lupis on Nov 18, 2019, 9:24:52 AM
"
hi all.

I have fun to levelling with this build but now i stuck for "one shot" in every map.

i can do level 15 map at moment, but i can die also in a level 7 map because i have to low life.

where i can set life in the gear? (all my jewels have +7% maximum life).

p.s. with a +2 helmet my brand recall can be 100% cooldown but again i have to recast too often my brand (at moment 5), so i prefer use a life helmet

my gear

I think you are missing everwhere a little bit.
I have more life on items:
- Gloves +23
- Helmet +24
- Loreweave + 22 (You need better rolls there)
- Amulet (Solstice Vigil) + 60
- 1. Ring + 30
- 2. Ring (i do not use essence worm) + 79
- Stygian Vise + 27
- and i use the bubonic trails für 6% more life and 30% movement speed
- and dont forget the abyssal jewels ;) you have there mana and not life. I have to with 30+ life

In total its a lot of life you are missing. But i know... its really expensive to min max it.

with this i reach 4744 life pool. i have to do again some level, with 1 jewels (7% max life) and some life nodes can i reach 5000

i lose some dmg with the new jewels in the belt
Last edited by Homo_Lupo_Lupis on Nov 23, 2019, 5:22:16 AM
Does this build work on 3.8?
Hello thi3n!
I'm going for storm brand as new league starter, but I have a big doubt. Why Inquisitor and not Assassin? Does not Assassin scale better taking in consideration a gradual gearing up? Not really sure about that, I would like your opinion thi3n. Which is a better league starter and why. As far as I see, late game, Assassin performs better, but it does not make him a better starter :) Let me know please! Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info