[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

"
Hey first of all great Guide. My Question about playing with Shield and One Handed. Do i need more Points into Block or it is just fine.

What do you think about the Magna Eclipsa as a Shield and Doryians Zepter?

using that unique weapon as a main hand would be a major loss of DPS gain potential that you could have from a good rare main hand. the build basically scales off of critical strike. not too sure about the off-hand though other than that shield has no resistances on it. although Elemental Aegis does provide protection from elemental damage for a period of damage, that's still a 10-second downtime after the bubble breaks. the Magna eclipsis could work if you manage to sort out your resistances elsewhere on your gear.
Last edited by TickleShitz on Feb 2, 2021, 3:49:31 PM
Hi i just started in league. I run with scepters as it seemed logic for me. Whats difference as you used daggers? Is it just spell damage exchanged for crits? Sorry for pleb question Im new. I did hit 56 now i guess speed is just incredible. I did die first time in act 5 as i got distracted... didnt care about equipment till now. Now time to look for good energy shield eq. (I do use disciplite buff atm.
I'm trying this build in 3.13...campaign was a smooth go, but rn transitioning into maps is a real pain for me, even on t1 and t2 maps i have a hard time staying alive, trying to do Alvas incursions kills me nearly instantly after entering, ritual circles are also nearly impossible to survive and i dont know where my problem is.

bought myself a 6L to strenghten my offense
skilled the Mind over Matter and Phase Acrobatic Nodes
have 75% ele res
3.5k life, 400ES and 1k unreserved Mana

maybe someone has a idea what i'm doing wrong
Hey man, just wanted to thank you for this amazing build!
Made it to lvl 100 for the first time, and had a blast farming bosses.
I used ur build as a template and made some modifications as harvest is op and gives you a lot of options, but it started with this guide.
Hi guys! I am completely new to PoE and chose this built for my first playthrough because the guide is so extensive and beginner friendly. :-) I have one noob question though and I hope you can help me.

In the leveling section for Act 1 it says that I should be an Arcane Support gem but keep it at level 1. Can you please let me know the reason for this. What is the benefit of keeping this gem at level 1 and not leveling it like the other gems?

Thanks to the OP for the incredible guide!
"
Hi guys! I am completely new to PoE and chose this built for my first playthrough because the guide is so extensive and beginner friendly. :-) I have one noob question though and I hope you can help me.

In the leveling section for Act 1 it says that I should be an Arcane Support gem but keep it at level 1. Can you please let me know the reason for this. What is the benefit of keeping this gem at level 1 and not leveling it like the other gems?

Thanks to the OP for the incredible guide!

Arcane Surge requires you to spend a certain amount of mana before it procs. That level of mana goes up as you level the skill gem. You want to proc the skill for the least amount of mana as possible and many times the amount of mana needed to proc the skill will outpace what you are able to provide.
hey, loving this build so far. maybe a dumb question, but the skill tree in the leveling section and the one in the pob link are different... which one is the newer one?
i am playing SSF, and i am a little confused which one i should follow....

thanks in advance
Hey Thi3n , any update for 3.14 coming soon on this build?
Last edited by makeme1 on Apr 14, 2021, 11:48:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info