[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

You guys think the Fragment of Eternity or Splinter of Moon for the delve event would be better with this?
Nice stuff, gonna attempt it in SSF endless delve
Last edited by WolfEye659 on Dec 10, 2020, 9:40:46 AM
This is one of the most beautifully written build guides I've ever seen. I don't play this game as much as I do others, so it's always nice to follow in the footsteps of someone that's sweated through the trials and tribulations of fleshing out a viable build.

This guide's effectiveness at being easily readable and quickly referenced *regardless* of the build's strength, is such a pleasure to follow along with. I find the PoE updates overwhelming but your tip about getting the delve recipe for sockets is what has me here praising your efforts. (I haven't known how to gather recipes since the days of gaining influence with the masters of the hunt or whatever they were called)

But! One thing: The linked leveling skill tree references seem out of date for the "Heist" season. I was pleasantly surprised to find some added Brand-oriented nodes along the way to your suggested path -- so it's only a positive surprise -- but just wanted to mention the links' slightly outdated state.

Still the most beautiful guide I've seen! Hell, I think this guide might be worth referencing just for what to do while leveling, never mind what build I run.

Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this.
Thank you also for the guide, I used it for the Mayhem event and had a lot of fun...

As I now try to find my build for the next patch, I wanted to know if you will update it for the next 3.13 patch?
Hope this build still working and can be league starter of 3.13 im planning hardcore playing and looking for build to easy start :)
Hi, I plan to play your build as a legue starter, do know if the new ascendancy "Instruments of Zeal" works with Storm Brand? I know that Storm Brand is secretly buffed by the cast speed (i.e. the more cast speed the most thicks of damage Storm Brand deals).
Is the 3.13 PoB broken?

I only see 2 skill groups (Strom Brand + Wrath). I am on latest PoB 1.4.170.22
The PoB link is not working for me and I have the latest PoB version 1.4.170.
I looking a this build for a 3.13 starter template for Penance.

No update for Battlemage? I've been messing around in POB and it's a 2-3 times damage multiplier pending on 1h vs 2h.

Just curious peoples thoughts.
Why are there so many different gear set arrangements? what is the defacto end game ideal gear set? when I pick up lightning golem from Oyun am I supposed to use it, or is it for later?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info