[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

"
aastr wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYFQgceDFINfA5IEFgRDxEtEZYc3B8CKPopTyoLKhMsnCymLX0yNDLRNAo2xTdmN4NBlkVHRZ1JUUmxTN9OrlMOU1JTjVfJWitca1yKXfJfamaecFJxaXSldhF713yDfq9_xoKbg_OESISDhTKJ04t6i4yMNox2jRmPGo_6km6TJ5UumuCce548n0ihL6VnpuuouayYrhKus7E2tAy1BLWFtzG4k7mTvFa-isBmwbTDCcMTw23K08ry0NDQ9dJ81abXz9lf3YzgEuL35CLk7OZ96rrr7uv17WHvIe9Q74jw1fId99f5N_nd

Threw this together real quick, seems reasonable

el path pf building ?
Very nice guide, but the reason im replying here is to say thank you to the non-bullshit PoB.
No flasks on, nothing ticked.

Although you could maybe check "chilled" and "Is attached to enemy", since this would represent the real crit & damage.
tried this, dmge is alright. Its squishy AF tho and you die from pretty much everything, even with 6k hp, phase and ac and full resists.

I wouldn't recommend it for mapping above tier 2.
"
tried this, dmge is alright. Its squishy AF tho and you die from pretty much everything, even with 6k hp, phase and ac and full resists.

Not sure why, you should be fine (cant see your char)...

Well into yellows with only 4.4k hp and 608 mana using MoM and it's fine.. only die to big hits from metamorphs
Last edited by veenarm on Dec 15, 2019, 8:20:08 AM
Doing this "kinda" as Assa based on Power charges.

I guess im blind but from where is the 6t brand?
What about Prcision? Free crit chance.
"

I'm fine doing t10 maps right now with 4k life, no problems.
Maybe get Blind (Flesh and Stone) and Enfeeble.
Get leech from the amulet slot.

At level 90 I will probably go EB MoM, since I took the consecrated ground node, and with easy-to-get ES leech I should have great sustain. The Augury of Penitence and Instruments of Virtue aren't really worth it imo.
Last edited by Bastrd on Dec 15, 2019, 11:42:32 AM
Is there a rotation? As a new player I find it hard to use the brands. Do I just place 3 and use other skills for 5 seconds? How do I know when to reenable the brands? (Only ll 14 so far, but trying to follow this guide).
Later on your Brand recall cooldown gets shorter and your dmg much higher.
So you basically just run and cast "Brand Recall" every so often.
In between against Packs/Bosses that don't get instagibbed? Do whatever you deem necessary and got the links for.
You can manually Curse stuff, plant Decoy totem or use some spell for a bit of extra DMG... Or just pick up loot ;).
Last edited by aDoreMe on Dec 16, 2019, 10:01:43 AM
Hello Thin,

Thanks for the guide.

I need help, https://pastebin.com/JjeHMFJc.

Character name is Neo_Eno and user Baddiwar.

I do not understand how our skill hit damage are so close yet the average hit and total dps is so different.

Can you help pin point what I need to focus on to make this build viable dps wise? (even when i was a 6 link with Tabula the issue was the same)

You have like a factor of 10 that I don't have on the average hit.

Thank you.
Last edited by Baddiwar on Dec 16, 2019, 12:21:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info