Please remove/repurpose the XP gain penalty

"
Robmafia, the link you make between the suggestion and whatever you have against it is extremely unclear ("...are we all supposed to hit level 100 in the first day of the league, then?"). How are we supposed to understand what part of the suggestion you have an issue with? Would you mind expliciting that, please?

I hope that you understand how the failure to clarify that, combined to the multiple snarky comments, would make us see you as nothing but a troll, and that moderation may not be forever as lenient with you as it currently is.

WAT

it's literally self-explanatory.

do you not even know what OP is suggesting?

upon maps/clvl 80ish, we'd gain appx 30-100x as much XP. ergo, we'd be level 100 in ~ 1 day.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
If you really need to be boosted in the leveling process by others it means your build is not very good in this time and age and if the penalty is reducing XP gain in parties, just play alone.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 4, 2019, 10:13:03 AM
*sigh*

this isn't about the death penalty

this isn't about a currency penalty

i mean, it's still a dumb topic. but...
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
robmafia wrote:
upon maps/clvl 80ish, we'd gain appx 30-100x as much XP. ergo, we'd be level 100 in ~ 1 day.

So, basically, if, from now on, we only discuss the part about higher-level areas XP, then you have nothing more to say?
[Removed by Support]

Thanks, you've demonstrated that my assumption was right.
you've demonstrated to have no idea what the topic actually is/was
[Removed by Support]

Of course the point of this is to increase XP gain but only from the horribly nerfed level it's at now back to normal and only when you're fighting NPCs that are outside the current level limits. That's not going to allow anyone to level to 100 in a day. It might allow you to level up to 80 in a day in standard league if you really hustle, ignore all the side quests and ignore all the loot. Level 100 would still take a month in standard league, or the better part of a year in HC.
Last edited by TheNightFly on Jan 6, 2019, 2:08:15 AM
"
TheNightFly wrote:
Of course the point of this is to increase XP gain but only from the horribly nerfed level it's at now back to normal and only when you're fighting NPCs that are outside the current level limits. That's not going to allow anyone to level to 100 in a day. It might allow you to level up to 80 in a day in standard league if you really hustle, ignore all the side quests and ignore all the loot. Level 100 would still take a month in standard league, or the better part of a year in HC.

You seem to be waaayy off.
People already level to 80 in day, actually closer to 90 in a day than 80 for the top players .... from scratch ( and definitely hit 90 on day 2 ).

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 6, 2019, 2:19:30 AM
"
TheNightFly wrote:

...so you're telling me that with gaining ~30-100x as much experience, i could make it to level 80 in a day! on standard!

golly, i can finally reach level 80 now.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info