[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Possible to use another movement skill other than Flaming Dash like Leap Slam?
"
supersimme wrote:
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
Thank you for such good build guide, its so much better than any other CoC guides in Betrayal.
Just reworked my tree and gear from another CoC build to this, i'm in love with it now. There is showcase on t15 map if anyone is interested - https://youtu.be/MRkB68Ip3pY

I see you running controlled destruction in your chest link instead of consecrated effect or increased area of effect, thoughts on this?

i want to boost damage without losing area effect, and that's why i think controlled destruction or crit multi gem is good choice here, also can use cold pen but i dont want to recolor my body.
And i prefer poacher's mark instead of enfeeble for maping, good life and mana sustain, 19 life and 10 mana (lvl 15gem) gain on hit pretty good when you hit like 6-7 times per second and its easy to get 1r1b2g in Starkonja instead of 1r2b1g.
Last edited by Maxjke3h on Dec 27, 2018, 4:54:02 PM
Which craft mod should I take on my gloves If I can't take any other res, etc...

Increased damage during flask effect?
attack damage leeched as life?

Last edited by MiguelFg on Dec 27, 2018, 5:14:43 PM
Just want some clarity, I see people saying that cyclone attack twice: so in this scenario, does the tooltip aps double? So if tooltip says 5 aps does that mean you’re actually doing 10 aps? If you’re dual wielding does that mean 5 aps?
Anyone tried a MF version?
"
gokudin wrote:
Anyone tried a MF version?

i think it will be good but you may have problem with cap your resists
Why do you include dread banner? Cospri deals no physical damage so we can't gain stacks for it
Leveling to 70 with Storm brand was a breeze. Had to eventually stop Syndicate Runs despite the nice XP - Traps just weren't going down fast enough.

Made the swap at 70. Cost a fair bit more than I expected because I hadn't checked the Socket colours - Maybe just bad RNG on my part, but had to end up dumping over 150c in Chromatics just for colours.

Anyway, now that I'm actually playing, I gotta admit.. maybe the most fun I've had since starting in Abyss League. I couldn't resist buying the new armour set either which has only added to my enjoyment.

Only level 79 at the moment so I have a ways to go.

I had to remove Banner purely because it looks horrendous. Running Artic Armour in its place.

"
Why do you include dread banner? Cospri deals no physical damage so we can't gain stacks for it

Banner adds impale to all of your attacks, Cyclone will give you stacks.
Last edited by ZachOK on Dec 27, 2018, 6:16:04 PM
btw is body like this good choice? because of 1.5% to cyclone crit chance or loreweave/carcass jack will be still better?
"
ZachOK wrote:
Leveling to 70 with Storm brand was a breeze. Had to eventually stop Syndicate Runs despite the nice XP - Traps just weren't going down fast enough.

Made the swap at 70. Cost a fair bit more than I expected because I hadn't checked the Socket colours - Maybe just bad RNG on my part, but had to end up dumping over 150c in Chromatics just for colours.

Anyway, now that I'm actually playing, I gotta admit.. maybe the most fun I've had since starting in Abyss League. I couldn't resist buying the new armour set either which has only added to my enjoyment.

Only level 79 at the moment so I have a ways to go.

I had to remove Banner purely because it looks horrendous. Running Artic Armour in its place.

"

Banner adds impale to all of your attacks, Cyclone will give you stacks.

I know what Banner does, but to gain Impale stacks you need to deal physical damage. And because we use Cospri we don't do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info