[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
gokudin wrote:
any other armour instead of loreweave? I already have a carcass jack and daresso defiance 6L.

This build works with 6L+shield+Cospri's mallice? do not have budget for more than that.

I'd go for carcass between those too as Daresso's will mess with your attack speed. Survivability and damage might be a liiittle lower but it shouldn't be OK.

Other than that make sure you have cospri + lycosidae. These 2 are the ones you need most and the build should work just fine with just these and good life on rest of the gear!
"
BlaqDan wrote:
I really like this build! I love cyclone builds, and builds that make things shatter. This build is the best of both with the big aoe ( i run inc aoe and swap conc ) I like the movement speed, the damage is really good! I just have 1 slight issue. Mana. I'm level 92, followed the tree, maybe I missed something i'll double check. I've been following your cyclone tips, but I find that when i face off against a guardian I run out of mana pretty fast just from cyclone. I flame dash to avoid death and to keep arcane surge up. I don't cast Vortex very much ( i forget a lot lol ) So is there a better way to increase my mana regen or maybe leech to sustain cyclone better on single targets ? Thanks!

Also how important is it to get 3.7 aps ? I can reach that with flasks, but if i run out of flasks i'm 3.0. Should i get that to 3.7 without flasks ?

I added some more things in the mana section, please re-read all of it as some things in there changed and let me know if it helps, I really want to solve these issues with mana some of you are having!

Also glad you are enjoying it!
"
otavio106 wrote:
This build can be used with shield charge for more high clear speed? if yes, what can be changed to do so?

If you want the highest clearspeed version of this build, I'd go for Devoto's Devotion (having 14%+ cdr belt is mandatory for this) + max roll alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline + silver flask. (check on PoB to tune your attack speed properly)

If you want shield charge though, I'm not sure if it will work. The difference of this build with other CoCs is that we have low attack speed for effeciency. With low attack speed, Shield charge (even linked with faster attacks) might feel slow, but maybe you can try it instead of flame dash - arcane surge, and socket fortify there instead of the chest. Haven't tried it myself so can't recommend.

Let me know which of these 2 you choose. I'd go for the first for about 200% MS
thx for the guide, i was running with 5.5 aps on my cyclone and 0 cooldown reduction :D gonna fix my char asap.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
otavio106 wrote:
This build can be used with shield charge for more high clear speed? if yes, what can be changed to do so?

If you want the highest clearspeed version of this build, I'd go for Devoto's Devotion (having 14%+ cdr belt is mandatory for this) + max roll alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline + silver flask. (check on PoB to tune your attack speed properly)

If you want shield charge though, I'm not sure if it will work. The difference of this build with other CoCs is that we have low attack speed for effeciency. With low attack speed, Shield charge (even linked with faster attacks) might feel slow, but maybe you can try it instead of flame dash - arcane surge, and socket fortify there instead of the chest. Haven't tried it myself so can't recommend.

Let me know which of these 2 you choose. I'd go for the first for about 200% MS

Shield Charge seems pretty fast for me at lvl 51 with Coordination & Faster Attacks support, how to know what attackspeed we want depending on our Cooldown reduction? Also if we use lets say a 15% cooldown belt & Devotos for example, we still dont use the Coordination node? How much attackspeed is too much attackspeed? And why do the other builds use higher attackspeed if its not needed?

Also if using fortify with the shieldcharge, what gem do we put in our chest instead of fortify for optimal setup for mapping & for bossing?
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Dec 27, 2018, 10:38:22 AM
"
supersimme wrote:

Shield Charge seems pretty fast for me at lvl 51 with Coordination & Faster Attacks support, how to know what attackspeed we want depending on our Cooldown reduction? Also if we use lets say a 15% cooldown belt & Devotos for example, we still dont use the Coordination node? How much attackspeed is too much attackspeed? And why do the other builds use higher attackspeed if its not needed?

Also if using fortify with the shieldcharge, what gem do we put in our chest instead of fortify for optimal setup for mapping & for bossing?

You can put conc effect instead of fortify

I gave the shield charge some tries. It doesn't seem that bad.

Things that I noticed are:

- Arcane surge can't be used with this, but this doesn't mean it's a bad thing since you can have perma fortify and you can put another gem in your 6l, like conc effect which increases your damage anyway.
- Kinda lower mobility on some maps, you can't cross gaps like you could with Flame dash, obviously.

Something funny that I saw with shield charge is that sometimes you don't even need to use cyclones, since the mobs die when you shield charge into them. Quite funny.
"
"
supersimme wrote:

You can put conc effect instead of fortify

I gave the shield charge some tries. It doesn't seem that bad.

Things that I noticed are:

- Arcane surge can't be used with this, but this doesn't mean it's a bad thing since you can have perma fortify and you can put another gem in your 6l, like conc effect which increases your damage anyway.
- Kinda lower mobility on some maps, you can't cross gaps like you could with Flame dash, obviously.

Something funny that I saw with shield charge is that sometimes you don't even need to use cyclones, since the mobs die when you shield charge into them. Quite funny.

I guess u could toss Leapslam into the 4L aswell so u got
Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Leap Slam (for the gaps) maybe?
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Dec 27, 2018, 2:24:26 PM
Here is my set, where should i focus to upgrade now? lvl 80 without u-lab

This is a good build to run u-lab?

Spoiler
Thank you for such good build guide, its so much better than any other CoC guides in Betrayal.
Just reworked my tree and gear from another CoC build to this, i'm in love with it now. There is showcase on t15 map if anyone is interested - https://youtu.be/MRkB68Ip3pY
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
Thank you for such good build guide, its so much better than any other CoC guides in Betrayal.
Just reworked my tree and gear from another CoC build to this, i'm in love with it now. There is showcase on t15 map if anyone is interested - https://youtu.be/MRkB68Ip3pY

I see you running controlled destruction in your chest link instead of consecrated effect or increased area of effect, thoughts on this?
Beta PLX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info