[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
"
ZachOK wrote:
Leveling to 70 with Storm brand was a breeze. Had to eventually stop Syndicate Runs despite the nice XP - Traps just weren't going down fast enough.

Made the swap at 70. Cost a fair bit more than I expected because I hadn't checked the Socket colours - Maybe just bad RNG on my part, but had to end up dumping over 150c in Chromatics just for colours.

Anyway, now that I'm actually playing, I gotta admit.. maybe the most fun I've had since starting in Abyss League. I couldn't resist buying the new armour set either which has only added to my enjoyment.

Only level 79 at the moment so I have a ways to go.

I had to remove Banner purely because it looks horrendous. Running Artic Armour in its place.

"
Why do you include dread banner? Cospri deals no physical damage so we can't gain stacks for it

Banner adds impale to all of your attacks, Cyclone will give you stacks.

I know what Banner does, but to gain Impale stacks you need to deal physical damage. And because we use Cospri we don't do that.

i think its more about AREA OF EFFECT and AURA EFFECT when placed and if you use acrobatics, less accuracy will help too
Last edited by Maxjke3h on Dec 27, 2018, 6:29:46 PM
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
i think its more about AREA OF EFFECT and AURA EFFECT when placed vs bosses

Sir, we DON'T get those benefits, because we cant generate stages without physical damage. Test it yourself. Run t1 map without weapon and you will see that you gain stages. As soon as you equip Cospri you stop.
Last edited by IonianCobra on Dec 27, 2018, 6:29:41 PM
"
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
i think its more about AREA OF EFFECT and AURA EFFECT when placed vs bosses

Sir, we DON'T get those benefits, because we cant generate stages without physical damage. Test it yourself. Run t1 map without weapon and you will see that you gain stages. As soon as you equip Cospri you stop.

yes your right, but i get this stacks (Banner Stage) (just get jewel?) with phys to attacks. maybe i just stupid
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
yes your right, but i get this stacks (Banner Stage) (just get jewel?) with phys to attacks. maybe i just stupid

Oh thats actually helps. I see that author has this mod on gloves too. I guess it would be nice to mention it in guide tho. I was clueless until you mentioned it
"
"
Maxjke3h wrote:

Oh thats actually helps. I see that author has this mod on gloves too. I guess it would be nice to mention it in guide tho. I was clueless until you mentioned it

ye author need to mention about any phys to attack source to get banner works.
The main point of dread banner aren't the stacks, since the buff duration is only like 2.5 sec anyways since we dont stack duration. Its for the -% accuracy it provides for only 10% of your mana and a gem slot, enfeeble+blind+dread banner is really good, you don't have to place the banner to get the accuracy debuff onto enemies. Also there isnt a point putting it into the guide, since loreweave itself gives you phys dmg if you care about stacks.
Last edited by niemand12 on Dec 27, 2018, 8:14:47 PM
"
niemand12 wrote:
The main point of dread banner aren't the stacks, since the buff duration is only like 2.5 sec anyways since we dont stack duration. Its for the -% accuracy it provides for only 10% of your mana and a gem slot, enfeeble+blind+dread banner is really good, you don't have to place the banner to get the accuracy debuff onto enemies.

anyway get some phys damage to attack on jewel or any other piece of gear to generate stacks is good, its not that hard to get. and with 50 stacks you will get 50% aura effect when place the banner, if u have 20q% gem it will be 60% effect. thats huge amount on boss fights (or enfeeble + blasphemy doesnt count as aura?) if its not aura it will take effect on your HoI
Last edited by Maxjke3h on Dec 27, 2018, 8:19:39 PM
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
"
niemand12 wrote:
The main point of dread banner aren't the stacks, since the buff duration is only like 2.5 sec anyways since we dont stack duration. Its for the -% accuracy it provides for only 10% of your mana and a gem slot, enfeeble+blind+dread banner is really good, you don't have to place the banner to get the accuracy debuff onto enemies.

anyway get some phys damage to attack on jewel or any other piece of gear to generate stacks is good, its not that hard to get. and with 50 stacks you will get 50% aura effect when place the banner, if u have 20q% gem it will be 60% effect. thats huge amount on boss fights (or enfeeble + blasphemy doesnt count as aura?) if its not aura it will take effect on your HoI

Sadly that's not how the banners work, the aura effect is only for the gem itself not for the other auras that are affecting you, hence the stacks not mattering much in the end.
Last edited by niemand12 on Dec 27, 2018, 9:16:50 PM
Ok just completed the Campaign, got all my resists to 80%, equipped loreweave, 14 %cospri, lycosidae, 15% belt etc, check my profile. However im feeling SUPER squishy, getting 1 shot is not uncommon. Is that because im only lvl 72 so far, got 3.9K health. Hoping that the following levels will help me gain some survivability cus this is feeling horrible as of now.
Beta PLX
"
CheeQu wrote:

woah, 50k is NOT small following bud! :D congrajs on that!

About mana problems, check the post just above this one and please let me know if it helps enough. Even though I never had any, I want to solve Mana issues people have.

I haven't tried ES yet but maybe I should. I'd include Discipline and watcher's eye with discipline ES gain on hit for sure. Also an ES chest with attack critical strike chance mod would be a nice place to start.

WAIT WHAAT?? There is a Watcher Eye with ES on HIT? Holy smokes.. that is really nice :D
I was wondering how would I sustain ES..
Btw I have a small question, why Arctic Breath lvl4 in PoB? can be higher as CWDT supports up to lvl38 gems at lvl1.
Anyway in maps with my ES build, havent switched yet but will try to farm now for that watchers eye!
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info