[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
supersimme wrote:
Ok just completed the Campaign, got all my resists to 80%, equipped loreweave, 14 %cospri, lycosidae, 15% belt etc, check my profile. However im feeling SUPER squishy, getting 1 shot is not uncommon. Is that because im only lvl 72 so far, got 3.9K health. Hoping that the following levels will help me gain some survivability cus this is feeling horrible as of now.

lul, definetly HP issue here. 72 very low level anyway.
Get HP up to 5-6k atleast.
Id prefer builds with 8k HP but even those get oneshot at times.. so im doing a ES version of this right now :P
Mathils actual cat
"
Just want some clarity, I see people saying that cyclone attack twice: so in this scenario, does the tooltip aps double? So if tooltip says 5 aps does that mean you’re actually doing 10 aps? If you’re dual wielding does that mean 5 aps?

Yes that's right. Double the tooltip. If you are wielding it's the same, but your hits alternate between the two weapons, so if you are using Cospri + something else, then Cospri's gems will trigger once every 2 hits.
is this uber elder viable?
"

Oh thats actually helps. I see that author has this mod on gloves too. I guess it would be nice to mention it in guide tho. I was clueless until you mentioned it

I'm sorry about that, I just yesterday included dread banner in the build and I'm still not exactly familiar with how it works. I was getting stacks normally so I didn't notice this interaction. It is now included in the main post.

Good thing that loreweave gives phys damage to attacks anyway! The accuracy reduction is also nice even if you don't get stacks - that if your mana can handle it ofcourse.
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 28, 2018, 2:14:06 AM
"
supersimme wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
otavio106 wrote:
This build can be used with shield charge for more high clear speed? if yes, what can be changed to do so?

If you want the highest clearspeed version of this build, I'd go for Devoto's Devotion (having 14%+ cdr belt is mandatory for this) + max roll alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline + silver flask. (check on PoB to tune your attack speed properly)

If you want shield charge though, I'm not sure if it will work. The difference of this build with other CoCs is that we have low attack speed for effeciency. With low attack speed, Shield charge (even linked with faster attacks) might feel slow, but maybe you can try it instead of flame dash - arcane surge, and socket fortify there instead of the chest. Haven't tried it myself so can't recommend.

Let me know which of these 2 you choose. I'd go for the first for about 200% MS

Shield Charge seems pretty fast for me at lvl 51 with Coordination & Faster Attacks support, how to know what attackspeed we want depending on our Cooldown reduction? Also if we use lets say a 15% cooldown belt & Devotos for example, we still dont use the Coordination node? How much attackspeed is too much attackspeed? And why do the other builds use higher attackspeed if its not needed?

Also if using fortify with the shieldcharge, what gem do we put in our chest instead of fortify for optimal setup for mapping & for bossing?

There are only 2 things you should go for.
3 APS (no cooldown recovery) or 3.7 APS (14+ cooldown recovery. doesn't matter if it's 14 or 20, they are effectively exactly the same). 3.1 and 3.8 respectively is "too much" attack speed.

If you have 14+ cooldown and want to use Devoto and Silver flask, you need 8 9 or 10% attack speed on cospri, not more than that. Also no coordination node.
For mapping and clearspeed either go Area of Effect or if you lack damage go Controlled Destruction, or Increased Critical Damage if you feel like you don't crit too often with controlled destruction.
"
gokudin wrote:
Here is my set, where should i focus to upgrade now? lvl 80 without u-lab

This is a good build to run u-lab?

Spoiler

I'd replace the damage while leeching (it's prefix I think?) with + maximum life enchant. Gear looking good, maybe Pandemoniu is the next step or Loreweave if you want more damage/ 80% resists. Also check the rare ring on my gear in the main post, that shock enchant is very good to have!

And yes, uber lab is quite easy with this. Be careful of the traps though obviously.
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 28, 2018, 2:34:06 AM
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
Thank you for such good build guide, its so much better than any other CoC guides in Betrayal.
Just reworked my tree and gear from another CoC build to this, i'm in love with it now. There is showcase on t15 map if anyone is interested - https://youtu.be/MRkB68Ip3pY

Thanks for this! Shield charge is looking good, glad you are enjoying it! (get anti freeze on your flasks, that chest almost ripped you :D)
"
Possible to use another movement skill other than Flaming Dash like Leap Slam?

Yes! replace gloves with leap slam or shield charge with faster attacks, fortify and blood magic
Replace fortify on chest with controlled destruction or inc aoe/ conc effect.
Since we are a kinda low attack speed build though, it might not feel as fast as other builds like this.
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 28, 2018, 2:40:32 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Which craft mod should I take on my gloves If I can't take any other res, etc...

Increased damage during flask effect?
attack damage leeched as life?

I'd go for a hybrid + maximum life enchant, should be up to +28 maximum life.
"
Maxjke3h wrote:
btw is body like this good choice? because of 1.5% to cyclone crit chance or loreweave/carcass jack will be still better?

Yes that can definitely work! Especially if you can find one with even more HP it would be amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info