[3.5] Ice Spear CoC Deadeye AKA Ice Laser (Cheap) (Endgame Viable) (Shaper DOWN)

"
dantven wrote:
"
Leysonic wrote:
"
dantven wrote:
Does dying sun increase projectiles fired at a single target or can those extra projectiles not hit?

For our damage [ice spear] all projectiles increase from GMP and dying sun hit.

If that's true why don't you use LMP as well?

diminishing returns
Would a bone chill support on cold snap do anything? Does the build even do cold DoT? Just looking for some extra things to place in spare slots other than well, more gems to level.
Last edited by Demagonx on Jan 9, 2019, 7:08:51 AM
"
Demagonx wrote:
Would a bone chill support on cold snap do anything? Does the build even do cold DoT? Just looking for some extra things to place in spare slots other than well, more gems to level.

No dot for this build.
Hey i'm currently lving a character to try out this build. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on have a Scaeva in main hand and Beltimber Blade in offhand or even just rocking 2 Beltimber Blade for even more proj. What do you think?
"
Waybster wrote:
Hey i'm currently lving a character to try out this build. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on have a Scaeva in main hand and Beltimber Blade in offhand or even just rocking 2 Beltimber Blade for even more proj. What do you think?

if you going to use beltimber you might as well use 2 of them.
However you will lose about 12% damage compared to the setup i am using if you check my profile not to mention having much slow attack speed.

Since beltimber has low crit, you are forced into using increased crit chance gem support and lose hypothermia. I have tried it thru POB and it never comes out to be better.

I see, thanks for the response!
How do you handle bosses/mobs that charge or leap into melee range? Still leveling build but by the time I can cast after WB mobs will rush back in to melee range. Is there a skill/trick to slow enemy before I WB away?
"
petrofski23 wrote:
How do you handle bosses/mobs that charge or leap into melee range? Still leveling build but by the time I can cast after WB mobs will rush back in to melee range. Is there a skill/trick to slow enemy before I WB away?

for mobs its just a matter of damage. normally in maps you should be able to mow them all down before they can get close

if your wb seems slow, i suggest having weapons with more attack speed

I see that you are still leveling and its not quite as smooth but 2 things to keep in mind are:
-higher gem levels, maybe you want to farm a zone to get a higher ice spear level
-getting a weapon with more attack speed
What's the best helm enchant? Is it the Chance to gain Power Charge or Ice Spear fires an additional projectile and then using PcoC?
"
Tuck359 wrote:
What's the best helm enchant? Is it the Chance to gain Power Charge or Ice Spear fires an additional projectile and then using PcoC?

pcoc enchant best, as stated in guide
Last edited by Leysonic on Jan 13, 2019, 3:40:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info