[3.5] Ice Spear CoC Deadeye AKA Ice Laser (Cheap) (Endgame Viable) (Shaper DOWN)

Hey, with the dying sun, aren't we making the wise oak worthless for us(offensively)? (i don't know if I understand the wise oak correctly) Using oak with dying sun, would make our fire res the highest in most cases, so then should I use them (flask) separately?? or should I try to make the fire res at least 50% lower than cold?? atm I have balanced resses, but I think dying sun is making it worthless.
"
Fcek wrote:
Hey, with the dying sun, aren't we making the wise oak worthless for us(offensively)? (i don't know if I understand the wise oak correctly) Using oak with dying sun, would make our fire res the highest in most cases, so then should I use them (flask) separately?? or should I try to make the fire res at least 50% lower than cold?? atm I have balanced resses, but I think dying sun is making it worthless.

You gotta have fire res to be 50% lower than cold res. If you cant be bothered you can ditch wise oak. Alternatively you can get another flask that bumps you cold res up too.
I am trying this build on my SSF char (not ssf league because I do trade currency, not items).
I found a shaper ring and I am trying to roll ass mark on hit on it. I don't have an elder ring or a mark of the shaper. Getting Pcoc enchant on my helmet is like impossible..

Can you check my char and give some advice on what to upgrade? Also when it comes to my passive tree :)
I loved crit freezing pulse when I originally played PoE. This character feels very similar to me, so I love it as well. I'm still having mana problems- drinking them like it's going out of style. But man am I having fun. Just wanted to say thanks for kicking this build into shape. Levelling was a huge bummer, but once I lost my mind and switched to CoC, I couldn't be happier.

Still trying to tweak things, but it's rolling well through reds.
Much obliged.
"
ressiv wrote:
I am trying this build on my SSF char (not ssf league because I do trade currency, not items).
I found a shaper ring and I am trying to roll ass mark on hit on it. I don't have an elder ring or a mark of the shaper. Getting Pcoc enchant on my helmet is like impossible..

Can you check my char and give some advice on what to upgrade? Also when it comes to my passive tree :)
\

Anyone?
"
ressiv wrote:

just try to follow my character
you need better flasks (dont need 2 life flasks lol)
try got curse on hit warlords mark ring
better sword than behemoth (atk speed + crit chance is a must)
"
Kuathi wrote:
I loved crit freezing pulse when I originally played PoE. This character feels very similar to me, so I love it as well. I'm still having mana problems- drinking them like it's going out of style. But man am I having fun. Just wanted to say thanks for kicking this build into shape. Levelling was a huge bummer, but once I lost my mind and switched to CoC, I couldn't be happier.

Still trying to tweak things, but it's rolling well through reds.
Much obliged.

warlords curse on hit will help you alot
otherwise try to stay closer to enmies so your blasphemy-warlords leeches for you
As a giant fan of CoC madness, I tip my hat to this build. Pure genius, and I will be attempting to melt my graphics card with it soon. :)
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Anyone know how do chain interact with lancing steel?
I'm particularly looking at
as a weapon choice.

Ikr this unique only effect attack projectile, but i'm wondering if chain or more projectile from lancing steel can proc more ice spear?

I'd appreciate it if u can give me some credit. I'm the original creator of the build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO0dF4mKyYQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info