[3.5] Ice Spear CoC Deadeye AKA Ice Laser (Cheap) (Endgame Viable) (Shaper DOWN)

Gonna try this build after I've saved up some ex and finally go into bossing. This build looks insanely good and fast for maps too!

Currently running Sidefx's Frost Blades but seems squishy!

Thanks for the guide!
"
Leysonic wrote:
"
dantven wrote:
i don't see the MTX you're using, swordfish ice spear is what's in the store and it is white colored.

swordfish is the right one. The store is bugged

You're right! Thanks
Same idea, different gear, 12 spears per use(80 per sec)
Fully Self buffed 44500 damage per spear (x80 is 3.5 milion dps)

https://pastebin.com/6i3PSFEt

Some notes:
I do have some expensive items like the pandemonius/watchers eye jewel/Tombfists/6link Lorewave. The build is solid without them.

Though the ascendancy gives you 30 life per hit. Watchers eye with life per hit(with vitality) gives 20-30 more. Running vitality is nice to because it fixes the blood rage degen.

Next step for me is getting a better warlords mark ring with some resist to replace some Jewels after that.

Some other link(cold dmg/cold pen) might be better though its hard to roll the collors. Will probably do this in the near future.
Last edited by Crumpler77 on Jan 5, 2019, 1:54:11 PM
"
Crumpler77 wrote:
Same idea, different gear, 12 spears per use(80 per sec)
Fully Self buffed 44500 damage per spear (x80 is 3.5 milion dps)

https://pastebin.com/6i3PSFEt

Some notes:
I do have some expensive items like the pandemonius/watchers eye jewel/Tombfists/6link Lorewave. The build is solid without them.

Though the ascendancy gives you 30 life per hit. Watchers eye with life per hit(with vitality) gives 20-30 more. Running vitality is nice to because it fixes the blood rage degen.

Next step for me is getting a better warlords mark ring with some resist to replace some Jewels after that.

Some other link(cold dmg/cold pen) might be better though its hard to roll the collors. Will probably do this in the near future.

looks good. Your build can do even more damage with cold pen/hypothermia although its going to be a massive pain to get the right colours with loreweave.
I started as a chieftain for first time poe player this league. did not like using cyclone as my dps spell. Wanted to do CoC and the realised a lot of builds use cyclone for that. then I found this!

I had killed red elder on my 90 chieftain. I poured all my currency into this build (A LOT) and have killed shaper twice, am going for my first uber elder tonight! Awesome clear and way better for bossing than cyclone imo.

I wish I know how people link all their gear, I feel I got some cool stuff. I know there is some debate between beltimber and swords for stats. 1h thrust swords can actually corrupt for +1projectile so that can be a middle ground. I have been trying to scoop up cheap ones with 1 open prefix for spell dmg +%chaos and a few other useful mods, no luck thus far.
"
SourPatches wrote:
I started as a chieftain for first time poe player this league. did not like using cyclone as my dps spell. Wanted to do CoC and the realised a lot of builds use cyclone for that. then I found this!

I had killed red elder on my 90 chieftain. I poured all my currency into this build (A LOT) and have killed shaper twice, am going for my first uber elder tonight! Awesome clear and way better for bossing than cyclone imo.

I wish I know how people link all their gear, I feel I got some cool stuff. I know there is some debate between beltimber and swords for stats. 1h thrust swords can actually corrupt for +1projectile so that can be a middle ground. I have been trying to scoop up cheap ones with 1 open prefix for spell dmg +%chaos and a few other useful mods, no luck thus far.

I'm glad you enjoyed my build, if you want to link your gear just click your portrait on the top left and then click any item and it will link it when you post.

I saw your swords and I think you have found the answer for the best sword for the build! A rare with good atk speed/crit/cold pen and +1 proj will probably beat any other weapon.
Does dying sun increase projectiles fired at a single target or can those extra projectiles not hit?
"
dantven wrote:
Does dying sun increase projectiles fired at a single target or can those extra projectiles not hit?

For our damage [ice spear] all projectiles increase from GMP and dying sun hit.
shameless self plug

I created a new build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302865
"
Leysonic wrote:
"
dantven wrote:

For our damage [ice spear] all projectiles increase from GMP and dying sun hit.

If that's true why don't you use LMP as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info