[3.5] Ice Spear CoC Deadeye AKA Ice Laser (Cheap) (Endgame Viable) (Shaper DOWN)

Most content so far has been easy. However just tried Uber Elder and failed. The difficulty in killing the adds in the portal phase with such a "laser" skill is probably the thing that made me fail this attempt - but my Ice Spear is only lvl 19 atm.

"
Bizze79 wrote:
Most content so far has been easy. However just tried Uber Elder and failed. The difficulty in killing the adds in the portal phase with such a "laser" skill is probably the thing that made me fail this attempt - but my Ice Spear is only lvl 19 atm.

dying sun would help you a lot, or wise oak
also a better amulet withe some crit multi
"
Leysonic wrote:

dying sun would help you a lot, or wise oak
also a better amulet withe some crit multi

Yeah, the amulet is laughable. It's just a placeholder that I got while leveling. I'm saving up for the Pandemonius, which I'm going for first - since flask charges are a bit unreliable in the UE fight (though I guess it would help especially in the portal phase).
I've killed uber elder 5-6 times at this point with the build. I recorded a video but had some trouble uploading and gave up. My gear is exponentially better than my first kill at this point, but I still use multiple portals. just pushed 97 last night and can't decide if i'm gonna push the build even further into GG land or start a new build
Hey, have been wanting to try Deadeye COC in a long time, and its quite a bit of fun. Rather cheap for what it accomplishes.
I went with The perfect form cause i always wanted to use it, plus arctic armor of course. Furthermore i use a shield, since I accept the lower damage associated with a Increased critical strike gems instead of hypothermia.
I currently have 4 APS with 9 projectiles and 70% Crit without diamond flask, so Ice spear should proc more than enough. How many lancing steel projectiles do usually hit a single enemy of average size, f.ex. Doedre?

Anyway, thanks for the great idea
"
SourPatches wrote:
I've killed uber elder 5-6 times at this point with the build. I recorded a video but had some trouble uploading and gave up. My gear is exponentially better than my first kill at this point, but I still use multiple portals. just pushed 97 last night and can't decide if i'm gonna push the build even further into GG land or start a new build

If you ever wanted to try recording again I would recommend using fbx recorder as its very easy to use and it hasn't failed me recording and makes it very easy to upload too.
I would also appreciate it if you post your gear as an example of what endgame gear would look like (especially them juicy +1 prog rapiers)
"
nephrectomy00 wrote:
Hey, have been wanting to try Deadeye COC in a long time, and its quite a bit of fun. Rather cheap for what it accomplishes.
I went with The perfect form cause i always wanted to use it, plus arctic armor of course. Furthermore i use a shield, since I accept the lower damage associated with a Increased critical strike gems instead of hypothermia.
I currently have 4 APS with 9 projectiles and 70% Crit without diamond flask, so Ice spear should proc more than enough. How many lancing steel projectiles do usually hit a single enemy of average size, f.ex. Doedre?

Anyway, thanks for the great idea

They way you are gearing seems very safe and emphasises much more on defences, Are you playing on hardcore?
I would like to say about 5 projectiles would hit deodre but i'm not exactly sure and varies from target to target.
Rarity: Unique
Loreweave
Elegant Ringmail
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 452 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 162 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 96
Dex: 111
Int: 159
--------
Sockets: G-G-G-B-W-W
--------
Item Level: 62
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems
+2 to Level of Socketed Curse Gems
--------
Has 6 Sockets
Adds 10 to 17 Physical Damage to Attacks
+17 to all Attributes
59% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+48 to maximum Energy Shield
+42 to maximum Life
+36 to maximum Mana
6% increased Rarity of Items found
31% increased Elemental Damage
Your Maximum Resistances are 80%
--------
When it comes to finding a use for surplus,
a rich man has within himself
boundless creativity.
--------
Corrupted

Rarity: Rare
Torment Beak
Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 32-60
Elemental Damage: 25-44 (augmented), 40-67 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.71% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 2.00 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 12
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 111
Dex: 212
Int: 68
--------
Sockets: G-G-R
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
5% increased Attack Speed
Skills fire an additional Projectile
--------
Adds 25 to 44 Fire Damage
Adds 40 to 67 Cold Damage
20% increased Attack Speed
22% increased Critical Strike Chance
+31% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
47% increased Spell Damage
--------
Corrupted

Spirit Circle
Topaz Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+30% to Lightning Resistance
--------
11% increased Rarity of Items found
+33% to Fire Resistance
Curse Enemies with Level 12 Warlord's Mark on Hit
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
19% increased Damage
+52 to maximum Life
--------
Elder Item

Blood Bane
Vaal Rapier
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 26-104 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 45-77 (augmented), 10-138 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 12
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 68
Dex: 212
Int: 98
--------
Sockets: G-B G
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Skills fire an additional Projectile
--------
Adds 45 to 77 Cold Damage
Adds 10 to 138 Lightning Damage
+32% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+16% to Fire Resistance
+176 to Accuracy Rating
Damage Penetrates 13% Cold Resistance
39% increased Spell Damage
Gain 5% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
--------
Corrupted

the second sword is actually a shit base but i've corrupted so damn many i forget to look at these things (base speed). I was trying to buy all swords for super cheap because the corruption chance is pretty low, so with loose parameters some were much better than others and that's just one i happened to hit on. I just crafted those boots today to the tune of about 5 ex. I used the recorded you suggested, it failed trying to upload to youtube.
Last edited by SourPatches on Jan 16, 2019, 10:45:26 PM
aw too bad on the recording stuff

to link items you gotta click your picture on top left then click the items to automatically link them
"
Leysonic wrote:

They way you are gearing seems very safe and emphasises much more on defences, Are you playing on hardcore?
I would like to say about 5 projectiles would hit deodre but i'm not exactly sure and varies from target to target.

Haha, no its actually SC standard where I try some ideas. Its just a personal preference, I love tanky chars with high survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info