Lightning Arrow

I was using the chin sol maraketh (think that was its name) unique bow that knockbacks close range targets, however when i was using with lightning arrow + chain + lmp + loh i would knockback any target wathever the range i (the player) was from the target.

I saw it was stated in a post earlier that point blank wouldnt work with chain etc combo though the chin sol did (effect from close range)

Was this a bug and if so has it been fixed?
For me it resulted in many mobs getting stuck in walls and beeing unable to kill them.

If this is the wrong place to ask this i appologize.
I lost my unique bow so i can not test it anymore.
tired of LA builds flooding everything. nerf shock stacks for this skill only. 10% less damage per stack.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Im a newbie, and would like to try a build with a HC ranger with Lightning Arrow - and i have a few question. Hope somebody bothers to answer. :)

In the Passive skill tree, whats best to take? +Lightning damage in the witch area?
So if i have 100 damage with LA and take a +6% extra Lightning damage node, i get 3 extra damage? is that right? (Since 50% of damage is converted to Lightning)

Will it work the same way with +extra elemental damage nodes? for example a 6% increased elemental damage will actually increase the total damage with 3%?

If i got gear with Lighning damage, will those also get included in the 6% increased lightning damage?

So in the passive tree / gear, i assume you should focus on Life, resists, and +lightning damage?

Thanks in advance for ansvers :)

After watching videos and theory crafting I was expecting a round of LMP lightning arrows to hit multiple times on the same target if they were bunched together. This really doesn't seem to be the case.

Can anyone confirm that LA does/doesn't hit a target more than once per attack?
Last edited by cityuk04 on Apr 13, 2013, 5:17:53 PM
Can anyone confirm Storm Cast adds to LA (and other inc lightning damage nodes as well)?
Last edited by y135lc on May 24, 2013, 2:09:00 AM
Yes, Lightning damage benefits from Increased Lightning Damage.
How does crit affect lightning arrow? When you get 3 hits per arrow, does each hit make a crit roll seperately, or does one crit roll affect affect all three hits. If only one roll is performed, how does this interact with lesser/greater multiple projectiles? Does each projectile get its own seperate roll, or do you only get one crit chance that affects every single mob every time you fire. Lastly, how does elemental proliferation interact here? If two seperate mobs each have one stack each, do they each spread to the other mob, giving both mobs two stacks? If a bunch of mobs get crit once, do they all get 3 stacks provided they are all in range of one another?
As with every skill, Crit is rolled per activation. (also, Crit Weakness interaction)

EP makes Status Effects into stacking Auras. Five mobs are Shocked -> five Auras that apply Shock -> three Shock stacks. (assuming they are all within range of eachother)

EP is fun.
How LA handle piercing arrows? Does the aoe apply to each target the arrow go through, or only to the last hit, like how they changed explosive arrow?
The arrows hit additional monsters on-hit (it's not an actual AoE damage effect), as opposed to the AoE on-end seen on Fireball and EA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info