Lightning Arrow

"
Canox wrote:
"
maryn wrote:
i dont mind this op bullshit skill and that theres like 3+ rangers in every team, but fact this skill rapes my eyes and lags the fuck out of every map makes me rage
do something with this asap pls

i can REALLY acknowledge this. this skill hurts my eyes...i play a ranger myself and i have to LOOK AWAY sometimes cause it's really too much blinking/flashing on the screen. really u have to scrap the blinking effect, its an awesome skill but my eyes are bleeding. in fact i can even see this blinking when i close my eyes...i think people who have problems with such stuff won't have fun with seeing this skill.

---> essence: get rid of the blinking eye bleeding lightning arrow stuff PLZ!

I've been meaning to post about this for a while. After playing with a ranger for 3 hours, my eyes forced me to finally make this post. LA's graphics REALLY need to be toned down. It overpowers the whole screen - not fun looking at fireworks for an extended period of time.
"
Pictionary wrote:
"
Canox wrote:
"
maryn wrote:
i dont mind this op bullshit skill and that theres like 3+ rangers in every team, but fact this skill rapes my eyes and lags the fuck out of every map makes me rage
do something with this asap pls

i can REALLY acknowledge this. this skill hurts my eyes...i play a ranger myself and i have to LOOK AWAY sometimes cause it's really too much blinking/flashing on the screen. really u have to scrap the blinking effect, its an awesome skill but my eyes are bleeding. in fact i can even see this blinking when i close my eyes...i think people who have problems with such stuff won't have fun with seeing this skill.

---> essence: get rid of the blinking eye bleeding lightning arrow stuff PLZ!

I've been meaning to post about this for a while. After playing with a ranger for 3 hours, my eyes forced me to finally make this post. LA's graphics REALLY need to be toned down. It overpowers the whole screen - not fun looking at fireworks for an extended period of time.

One dev said in the art forum already that they toned down LA internally, it'll probably be patched next patch or so.
awesome, thanks
In my opinion LA is still way too effective on groups of enemies.

Playing on my 3rd PHYSICAL ranger on HC, with 0 +% elemental passives or gear and LA is still my most used ability. I've tried every other AoE skill (Rain of Arrows+Concentrated Effect, Fork+Frenzy/Split Arrow) nothing comes even close to LA and I just end up using LA on my physical ranger... Not that i'm complaining, I love melting groups in seconds even if its physical ranger

I simply can't imagine what LA does on ACTUAL elemental ranger with proper gear and passives.
Has anyone have any experience with COncetrated effect on LA?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Also with latest patch effecting LA, the removed the chance to shock,yet quality added to the gem increases shock duration. Is that still the case?
"
RandAlthorV2 wrote:
Also with latest patch effecting LA, the removed the chance to shock,yet quality added to the gem increases shock duration. Is that still the case?

Every lightning ability can still shock on crits or from other chance to shock on hit sources(like Static Blows). What they removed as simply the base chance to shock on LA when you leveled it. Doesn't mean LA can't shock, in fact that's one of the reasons LA is still super strong, it still shocks a lot.
i have like 12% quality LA, is it worth to rise it or leave it be like this? dunno if shock duration is any good actually and how much make it longer
Thought I'd rebump this old threat to show my appreciation for the LA revamp. It looks and sounds, imo, LITERALLY 100x better than before. I can now turn back on my base while on my GMP=LA archer. The new arrow gives off a kind of thunderstorm vibe. The visuals don't clutter as much as before. Great change, thanks!
The new effect is amazing.

The new sound is horrible. (at least when being used with chain)

:)
Last edited by Vishien on Mar 8, 2013, 8:58:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info