Lightning Arrow

"
aryo wrote:
So in OB lightning arrow no longer shocks, but the +quality gems add shock duration... That can't be right.

It's still Lightning damage...
Lightning damage Shocks on Crit. You can also get flat Chance to Shock from passives; Static Blows most notably.
Ok i have a question may someone can answer it:

Well im an elemental bow user and have lightning arrow + lmp + chain + "anything else" and struggle about the decision if i should use elemental weakness or projectile weakness.

So normaly i would say i take projectile weakness, since it raises all my dmg and not only the elemental one.
But there is a disadvantage i heard about piercing + chain.
The disadvantage is, that if it pierce first it doesnt chain anymore, what is a pretty heavy downgrade because it will bouncing less between enemies.
But it can also chain first and pierce then what is a huge dmg boost.
So, if pierce is calculated by the same entropy formula like dodge, the dmg will be calculable.

If u use elemental weakness, pierce is no problem, but it doesnt boost the physical part of the dmg, so i would like to hear what u guys think, which curse is better for the
LA+lmp+ chain combo.
Last edited by xXSaithXx on Feb 10, 2013, 11:49:03 AM
Does Concentrated Effect work with Lightning Arrow?
No cause its no real aoe, it randomly searches 3 targets its more like arc, but still area increase work, but never for the damage only for the radius the skill is looking for 3 victims.

So with concentrated effect u would decrease the radius, but not the damage.
is there any source site that determines interaction between skills?
for la especially
i dont mind this op bullshit skill and that theres like 3+ rangers in every team, but fact this skill rapes my eyes and lags the fuck out of every map makes me rage
do something with this asap pls
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Feb 12, 2013, 5:32:18 AM
"
maryn wrote:
i dont mind this op bullshit skill and that theres like 3+ rangers in every team, but fact this skill rapes my eyes and lags the fuck out of every map makes me rage

Actualy i see more witches then anything else, anyway its not the skill what make many rangers, its the lag of melee strength.

Also its not op, if anything, then chain/fork + lmp/gmp is op but u can use this with any projectile.

Lags?Dude,rly? Its obvious the problem of ur pc not of the skill try to stay mannered.
I don't use chain/fork on LA, I just get the 35% pierce passive + the pierce bonus from projectile weakness. The amount of times it stacks on each mob in a group of ~10 is ridiculous.
When it comes to single target though I have to use frenzy, dont have a 5L to make it effective yet, unless of course the mob is against a wall/barrier then you get all 3 projectiles damaging them(lmp).
damn double post
Last edited by Krupkee on Feb 15, 2013, 9:07:36 PM
"
maryn wrote:

i can REALLY acknowledge this. this skill hurts my eyes...i play a ranger myself and i have to LOOK AWAY sometimes cause it's really too much blinking/flashing on the screen. really u have to scrap the blinking effect, its an awesome skill but my eyes are bleeding. in fact i can even see this blinking when i close my eyes...i think people who have problems with such stuff won't have fun with seeing this skill.

---> essence: get rid of the blinking eye bleeding lightning arrow stuff PLZ!
Last edited by Canox on Feb 20, 2013, 10:02:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info