3.6 ~ Spark ~ Occultist (League starter, map clearing)

"
HC viable?

New version of the build is untested, so at this point I'd probably say no
:O
Hi, I would like to ask if u used this build this league now? and pls update us thanks :)
"
ginamos2xx wrote:
Hi, I would like to ask if u used this build this league now? and pls update us thanks :)

Yes I am currently playing this build - just reached lvl 60 (hoping to get to maps tonight). :)
Working well, good damage & aoe. A bit squishy though - combination of being unlucky with leveling gear and leveling as kinda ES/life hybrid.
Leveling with this build, enjoying it so far (early in Act 3). So thanks for posting it and keeping it updated Pootatoes69!

Definitely struggling a bit with survivability in the Memory Areas, but no problem with the normal zones. I wonder if those areas are just a little overtuned for low level characters?
"
faithnomorex wrote:
Leveling with this build, enjoying it so far (early in Act 3). So thanks for posting it and keeping it updated Pootatoes69!

Definitely struggling a bit with survivability in the Memory Areas, but no problem with the normal zones. I wonder if those areas are just a little overtuned for low level characters?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! ^_^
Yeah some of the mobs in the synth areas seem quite overtuned (especially the fire & lightning caster mobs). A lot of people in my guild said they were struggling/dying in synth areas at low lvls.
Last edited by Pootatoes69 on Mar 9, 2019, 11:01:12 PM
Love the build so far, However I ran into a mana issue. I'm trying to use Conductivity, Projectile weakness and Herald of Thunder. With all 3 of these going at once thats 95% of my mana res. So atm I can't even cast a single spark with all 3 going. Am I missing something?
"
Sedulin48 wrote:
Love the build so far, However I ran into a mana issue. I'm trying to use Conductivity, Projectile weakness and Herald of Thunder. With all 3 of these going at once thats 95% of my mana res. So atm I can't even cast a single spark with all 3 going. Am I missing something?

I am using bane to apply the other curses (updated build last night - check the end game PoB)
For leveling the auras I am using are: Clarity, Herald of Thunder, & Herald of Ice. I am also using a mana pot.
We switch from clarity to discipline once we switch to full ES/CI and we have access to shaper rings/crafts that give us mana on (spell) hit.
where to put in unique jewel ?
so your build allows for 3 curses, but as far as i can tell you're only using 2 (proj weak + conduct). why is that when bane itself does not count as a curse?
I feel that its inefficient to self cast curses on each pack for malediction and profane bloom when this is supposed to be a fast clearing build, why not run them in blasphemy and remove HoI/HoT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info