3.6 ~ Spark ~ Occultist (League starter, map clearing)

Is it possible to fit the new Energy Leech Support gem?
"
redeagle1 wrote:
why dont you skill skill effect duration on tree? possibly nice for bosses

Very true, could be a possibility. :)
:O
"
EcchiRulez wrote:
Is it possible to fit the new Energy Leech Support gem?

Yes quite possibly - that's a good idea. :)

Also, feel free to edit my tree or shoot me ideas if you want to play a different variant or think there's something I could have done better.
In PoB:
- You have shock effectiveness on your tree, shock in calc screen but Elemental Focus on your main skill.
- Molten Shell is lvl 20 - lvl 11 for support of lvl 2 CWDT
- Arcane Surge lvl 20 - that's like 20 casts for it to proc, lvl 8 for instant.
- No skill duration (not mandatory though)
- Normal mob resistance (like 35% of the dmg)

I would probably find another way to sustain the mana, maybe eldritch battery and skip all the mana nodes for more sockets/ES/curse effectiveness. Not sure about the curses, since you don't use a dagger (WB/SH for fortify)I don't know if you will be in range for the curses - if you take eldritch battery you could probably pick up the 40% curse AoE to the right of CI.
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Mar 6, 2019, 11:30:50 PM
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
In PoB:
- You have shock effectiveness on your tree, shock in calc screen but Elemental Focus on your main skill.
- Molten Shell is lvl 20 - lvl 11 for support of lvl 2 CWDT
- Arcane Surge lvl 20 - that's like 20 casts for it to proc, lvl 8 for instant.
- No skill duration (not mandatory though)
- Normal mob resistance (like 35% of the dmg)

I would probably find another way to sustain the mana, maybe eldritch battery and skip all the mana nodes for more sockets/ES/curse effectiveness. Not sure about the curses, since you don't use a dagger (WB/SH for fortify)I don't know if you will be in range for the curses - if you take eldritch battery you could probably pick up the 40% curse AoE to the right of CI.

Whhops, gem lvl is just auto set to lvl 20 in PoB (forgot to change them lol). However, it is mentioned in the guide to not overlevel arcane surge and skills linked to CWDT.

All very good points/ideas.
I'll edit PoB tonight. :)
Wait, you saying that it's viable to go energy shield from the start, and not level as life character and re-spec when you have good ES gear?
Hi and first of all, thanks for the guide, i had a few question.

Would fork be good with the 3.6 up and which tier of map can you push with a low investment stuff (on tabula + resist cap for exemple)?
Hi and very much thanks for making a guide !

I got some question. Why go for molten shell and not for phase run ? I like the CWDT setup with phase rune, just my opinion!

And call of the brotherhood any kinda option ??

thx for the replay
written in blood is 2 points for 15% energy shield you could cut some other es nodes for a net gain like the one near foresight and the one near arcane focus
Hi

How do you get them to pierce?
shoiuldnt you put pierce support on them or am i not seeing it anywhere.

ty for the build too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info