3.6 ~ Spark ~ Occultist (League starter, map clearing)

"
SinOfDreams wrote:
Wait, you saying that it's viable to go energy shield from the start, and not level as life character and re-spec when you have good ES gear?

It is slightly harder to level as ES right from the start but still doable (I did it last league). However, you can level however you want. :)
:O
"
Krystelyo wrote:
Hi and very much thanks for making a guide !

I got some question. Why go for molten shell and not for phase run ? I like the CWDT setup with phase rune, just my opinion!

And call of the brotherhood any kinda option ??

thx for the replay

Good idea ~ I may replace molten shell with phase run. :P
An yes, I think call of the brotherhood would work well in this build. :)
"
n3onemi wrote:
written in blood is 2 points for 15% energy shield you could cut some other es nodes for a net gain like the one near foresight and the one near arcane focus

Good point!
"
faust1987 wrote:
Hi and first of all, thanks for the guide, i had a few question.

Would fork be good with the 3.6 up and which tier of map can you push with a low investment stuff (on tabula + resist cap for exemple)?

Fork probably wouldn't work because we have points on the tree + a jewel that causes our sparks to pierce.

Last league when I played the old (slightly weaker) version of this build, I didn't start having issues with maps (with low investment) until T6-7.
Quack
Last edited by Pootatoes69 on Mar 7, 2019, 10:15:38 PM
"
_Juk_ wrote:
Hi

How do you get them to pierce?
shoiuldnt you put pierce support on them or am i not seeing it anywhere.

ty for the build too :)

Very true, I'll add it in - I believe spark used to pierce? Which is why I wasn't taking it in previous leagues?
We also take piercing shots node on the tree and we are also using Poacher's aim jewel
"
EcchiRulez wrote:
Is it possible to fit the new Energy Leech Support gem?

Definitely a possibility - I plan to mess around with new gems in the build once PoB gets updated to include all the new gems. :)
"
Pootatoes69 wrote:
"
_Juk_ wrote:
Hi

Very true, I'll add it in - I believe spark used to pierce? Which is why I wasn't taking it in previous leagues?
We also take piercing shots node on the tree and we are also using Poacher's aim jewel

I think there is no need of the pierce gem. U specct into piercing shots in the tree, or do u need more pierce for sustain ??
"
Krystelyo wrote:
"
Pootatoes69 wrote:
"
_Juk_ wrote:
Hi

I think there is no need of the pierce gem. U specct into piercing shots in the tree, or do u need more pierce for sustain ??

Hopefully piercing shots + jewel will be enough... i am unsure if they changed how it works or not for the new league. o.o
HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info