3.6 ~ Spark ~ Occultist (League starter, map clearing)

"
VinecroiV wrote:
I feel that its inefficient to self cast curses on each pack for malediction and profane bloom when this is supposed to be a fast clearing build, why not run them in blasphemy and remove HoI/HoT

Heralds add more damage and Bane is very strong atm. But you could do that if you like. :)

"
sim_the_exile wrote:
so your build allows for 3 curses, but as far as i can tell you're only using 2 (proj weak + conduct). why is that when bane itself does not count as a curse?

I was under the impression that the dot/debuff applied from bane counts as a curse because it has the curse tag in the skill description?
:O
"
Vaikisss wrote:
where to put in unique jewel ?

The suggested slots for jewels are in the PoB (check the PoB tree)
After doing some testing I can confirm that the dot from Bane does not count towards the active curse limit (even though it has the 'curse tag' in its description). Thx to everyone who brought this issue up with me. - will be editing the tree a bit as Whispers of doom will no longer be needed. :)
Having a problem getting Elemental Overload to proc with your current build, what are you having it proc off of, I don't have the full setup yet, but your previous build had Orb of Storms whereas this doesn't so it seems maybe we can put the point elsewhere?

Also, what are the red circles all over the paste bin
Last edited by ddfunbags on Mar 11, 2019, 9:22:38 PM
"
Pootatoes69 wrote:
After doing some testing I can confirm that the dot from Bane does not count towards the active curse limit (even though it has the 'curse tag' in its description). Thx to everyone who brought this issue up with me. - will be editing the tree a bit as Whispers of doom will no longer be needed. :)

I dont understand, we need whispers of doom to get the 3 curses available or ? with the occ asc we can have 2 curses.

Or I am completely wrong ? :D
"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
Pootatoes69 wrote:

I dont understand, we need whispers of doom to get the 3 curses available or ? with the occ asc we can have 2 curses.

Or I am completely wrong ? :D

When was first released there was some confusion as to whether or not the dot from bane counted towards the curse limit; it turns out it does not so we now only need 2 curses (1 base, 1 from ascendancy)
BTW, how u play selfcast spark with bug from betatest - any obstacles can eat all sparks in close range even with Hazardous Research gem?
as already asked, is it not better to go with projectile and conductivity as curses and remove bane ? because we need to cast bane to every group, thus slowing the speed down, or not ?
"
Angren1991 wrote:
as already asked, is it not better to go with projectile and conductivity as curses and remove bane ? because we need to cast bane to every group, thus slowing the speed down, or not ?

Yeah.

Double Herald, and 2 cursed in Blasphemy, and Discipline. That's only 155% mana reservation.
Ribbit
Last edited by Pootatoes69 on Mar 13, 2019, 10:11:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info