3.6 ~ Spark ~ Occultist (League starter, map clearing)

"
onspeed wrote:
BTW, how u play selfcast spark with bug from betatest - any obstacles can eat all sparks in close range even with Hazardous Research gem?

Pray that Christ Wilson fixes the bugs! XD
:O
"
Angren1991 wrote:
as already asked, is it not better to go with projectile and conductivity as curses and remove bane ? because we need to cast bane to every group, thus slowing the speed down, or not ?

To all asking about curses in a blasphemy link instead of self casting with bane: This build originally used blasphemy, so I can confirm it's perfectly viable. :)
I am using Bane for this league as Bane is pretty OP atm and I enjoy using it.
I find the clear speed is still pretty good even with self-cast bane/curses.
But you can play it either way. :)
"
Pootatoes69 wrote:
"
Angren1991 wrote:
as already asked, is it not better to go with projectile and conductivity as curses and remove bane ? because we need to cast bane to every group, thus slowing the speed down, or not ?

To all asking about curses in a blasphemy link instead of self casting with bane: This build originally used blasphemy, so I can confirm it's perfectly viable. :)

Would Blasphemy trigger Conductivity, Proj. Weak, and Bane, if linked to all 3? A Bane Aura sounds pretty sweet.
Last edited by ddfunbags on Mar 13, 2019, 1:29:12 PM
"
ddfunbags wrote:
"
Pootatoes69 wrote:
"
Angren1991 wrote:

Would Blasphemy trigger Conductivity, Proj. Weak, and Bane, if linked to all 3? A Bane Aura sounds pretty sweet.

I think the mana reservation would be too much for 3 curses with blasphemy. I also have no idea if bane can be applied by blasphemy.
Is there a better weapon than heartbreaker? I am wanting to push more dmg and I am unsure if I am just reaching a threshold... I'm not hitting a wall just...wanting to electrocute things harder
"
ddfunbags wrote:
Is there a better weapon than heartbreaker? I am wanting to push more dmg and I am unsure if I am just reaching a threshold... I'm not hitting a wall just...wanting to electrocute things harder

If you are using FD & faster casting for movement instead of the SC + fort setup you can use a wand instead of a dagger, you should be able to push more dmg with a good crafted wand than with the dagger. :)
Once one gets Choir of the Storm, would it be better to support Spark with something else other than Controlled Destruction? Maybe Hypothermia if cold damage is involved? Unsure how strong the proc on the neck is
Ty for build sir, gonna make some own changes like extra curse for warlords mark elder ring, but rest of the build was very nicely planned for me :]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info