3.6 ~ Spark ~ Occultist (League starter, map clearing)

"
Riael1 wrote:
This is spark, not vaal spark.

Seems a bit click baity.

Using vaal spark for bosses/whenever we have enough souls....but I will edit the title if people are finding it misleading. :)
:O
Last edited by Pootatoes69 on Dec 8, 2018, 10:08:20 PM
~ Updated the guide to include brands
Hello!

I'm using your guide and I'm having a pretty good time.

However I don't understand the brands and why you need brand recall, can please shed some light about?

Also, I'm very newby and I don't understand where you get the charges for immortal call, I'm missing something?
"
Sherlean wrote:
Hello!

I'm using your guide and I'm having a pretty good time.

However I don't understand the brands and why you need brand recall, can please shed some light about?

Also, I'm very newby and I don't understand where you get the charges for immortal call, I'm missing something?

Hi :)
I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the game (and my build :P )
~ Immortal call still works with no endurance charges, endurance charges just increases the duration of it.
~ I am new to brands myself (I guess we all are haha), however it seems that recalling the brands (and then sending them out again) increases damage output.
In what order would you pick your ascendancies?
"
inspiration wrote:
In what order would you pick your ascendancies?

I went: Liege of the primordial > Pendulum of destruction > Mastermind of discord > Paragon of calamity
However, the order is not overly important as long as you get them all in the end. :)
sick build
Edited for 3.6! ^_^
Thank you for the update! From elementalist to occultist. What do you think about Zealotry or Unleash?
Hi, why put faster casting instead of controlled destruction ? And can you put leveling tree ?
Last edited by Serlouss on Mar 6, 2019, 12:34:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info