Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
Fitness wrote:
Hey man. Thanks for fast answer.
Actually, i tried corrupting a Dream, and i got 20% wrath on first attempt lol... Now what. My plan was to drop wrath, should i still do that?
What do u suggest in aura/curse-aura?

Also, enlighten is very expensive even at lvl 3.. 150c or so. Not even close to get one. I can get x2 level 2 enlighten but i guess that dosnt matter?

I might sound very new to this... It was a very long time ago i played, 2 years or so. I just did a6 for the first time on a ranged dude. Not fun. I wana do this shit face to face like old days :)...

You can still drop Wrath, but if you can somehow squeeze it in, I would highly recommend that too. Your corruption luck is amazing too. It was your destiny to play this build, haha.

Honestly, even if you do not use a level 3/4 Enlighten, you can just drop the aura until you can purchase it. It is really just for damage. You are still doing a good amount of damage and the auras just skyrocket it. If you cannot afford it yet, just save up until you can. The build runs fine even without the auras too.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
what do you think about adding melee dmg on full life and elemental damage with attacks gems? I think melee dmg on full life would be better than for example maim since we leech so much?

"
Rabiatorr wrote:
what do you think about adding melee dmg on full life and elemental damage with attacks gems? I think melee dmg on full life would be better than for example maim since we leech so much?

Since we use Blood Rage, we are never going to be at full life even if we leech and out regenerate the degen. The current link setup is the highest DPS we can get.

If you do choose to not use the Blood Rage setup, then yes, your links would change, but the 50% increased recovery rate off of the Pantheon and CWDT+Blood Rage setup is too good to pass up.
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hey there, currently enjoying your build, but have some problems with surviving etc still. I know I still need to work on a lot of things, I hope my profile is public, but how does the aura setup work? I dont have enlightens yet, and even if I dont know how it would work, as a calculator for reserved mana still puts out 104% with a lvl 4 enlighten and wrath/punishment/purity of elements. Would 2 lvl 3 enlightens also work btw? Thanks in advance!
"
stxfreak wrote:
Hey there, currently enjoying your build, but have some problems with surviving etc still. I know I still need to work on a lot of things, I hope my profile is public, but how does the aura setup work? I dont have enlightens yet, and even if I dont know how it would work, as a calculator for reserved mana still puts out 104% with a lvl 4 enlighten and wrath/punishment/purity of elements. Would 2 lvl 3 enlightens also work btw? Thanks in advance!

Just took a look at your character. I can see some huge problems already that will affect your survival.

One of the main things is your CWDT (Cast when Damage Taken) setup is way too leveled. In the guide, it says that you need to keep your CWDT at level 2 and your Immortal Call at level 4. The reason being is because the higher level your CWDT, the more damage you have to take before it activates. With a lower level CWDT setup, it will activate more. This is important for this build because we need to mitigate quick bursts of damage that we take. You will find that you are going to survive a whole lot more with just that little fix. The quick activating CWDT allows us enough time to instant leech all of that lost life. Remember to also leave your Blood Rage at level 8 so it will activate with your CWDT setup. Make sure you grab the right Pantheons and capture the souls of the bosses to get the extra modifiers too.

Another tip I would give for more survival is you can take the node Unwavering Stance until you feel tankier and/or when you can leech/face-tank comfortably. Unwavering Stance is more so for end-game content because you don't want to get stunned while face-tanking. Chill, freeze and stun are our largest weaknesses which is why Dream Fragments and Unwavering Stance covers that for us. I think you should grab Unwavering Stance when you tackle end-game content or when you can get Iron Reflexes so all of that extra evasion is put to use since Unwavering Stance makes it so we cannot evade attacks anymore.

You need at least one level 4 Enlighten and a level 2 Enlighten to use the aura setup. If you cannot, then just run Blasphemy > Punishment > Wrath > Enlighten (level 3). This setup will suffice and you will still be left over with at least 20% of your mana. If you do end up getting a level 4 Enlighten down the line, then a level 2 Enlighten at a minimum will let you also use Herald of Purity for more DPS. Do remember that if you do use Vaal Haste/Haste, that you are not actually using the regular aura, but just the Vaal version.

The Enlighten in your Tombfist will not do anything for you, but if you are just using that slot to level it up, no problem there. Enlighten will only affect skills that reserve your mana.

Hopefully some of these tips help you out. Once you make some of these small changes, you should see a huge difference. Let me know if you need anything else.
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 16, 2018, 4:57:27 PM
hey man, thanks for the response! I totally forgot about stuff like that, dont ask me why. I'll immediately fix the gems and see if specing out of unwavering stance/iron reflexes for now will help. I already got some crit/critmulti/life % jewels and will fix my abyssals. The enlighten is just to level yeah, I hope to get a level 4 at some point, might take some time to get it leveled by myself.
"
stxfreak wrote:
hey man, thanks for the response! I totally forgot about stuff like that, dont ask me why. I'll immediately fix the gems and see if specing out of unwavering stance/iron reflexes for now will help. I already got some crit/critmulti/life % jewels and will fix my abyssals. The enlighten is just to level yeah, I hope to get a level 4 at some point, might take some time to get it leveled by myself.

Yeah, do that and I think you will be alright. Keep me updated if you need anything else and if those tips help. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
New player here enjoying the game a lot.

Just wanted to thank you firstly for a great guide but even moreso for the time you have taken to help people with any issues they are having.

Not completely sure if i'm going to play this build yet as i want to play around with a few different styles before i commit but your dedication to this thread is certainly swaying me.

Great work.
"
Osarna wrote:
New player here enjoying the game a lot.

Just wanted to thank you firstly for a great guide but even moreso for the time you have taken to help people with any issues they are having.

Not completely sure if i'm going to play this build yet as i want to play around with a few different styles before i commit but your dedication to this thread is certainly swaying me.

Great work.

Thanks for the praise, really. I do take a lot of pride and time to cover as many bases as I can with my guides. If I do miss something, feel free to leave a post and I'll get back to you within a day.

There are definitely a lot of different builds out there. Play whatever build you want and if you do end up using my build, just know that I am here to help.

Good luck and cheers!
[Build/Stream Thread]
I can't afford the enlightened setup, and it'll take forever to level, however i find that an alternative is to grab 12% less mana reserved from the tree (charisma) at the cost of 4 skill points. Thoughts on that? Lets me add wrath with a single level 2 enlighten.
Last edited by SquishyNewt on Dec 17, 2018, 3:09:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info