[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
Lúa wrote:
concluding, maybe i don't need to buy a 2 abyss socketed right now, because vulnerability have +20% chance to maim for 4 seconds

but my doubt, ok, multiple maim don't stacks this effects, but, multiple maim apply more chance to cause maim?

The Tombfist will guarantee the Maim and since you are always attacking, you are going to always have the enemies maimed.

I would suggest just getting a 1 socket Tombfist if you're on a budget and make it a priority to get a Murderous Eye Jewel to get Intimidation. You can already get the maim debuff with the Maim Support gem too so you don't need to prioritize it much on the Tombfist. The reason why 2 abyssal sockets is good because you can get even more flat life and any other mods you need with another abyss jewel.

Just keep at it with getting better gear every time and you will be set to go. Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Hi, thank you for the great build.
I noticed that i was getting way more damaged when i unlocked unwavering stance. Can you tell me the reason behind this pick or this synergyses with anything else that im not understanding.
"
xtilah wrote:
Hi, thank you for the great build.
I noticed that i was getting way more damaged when i unlocked unwavering stance. Can you tell me the reason behind this pick or this synergyses with anything else that im not understanding.

If you are not sustaining your leech and don't have enough life yet, then you can grab Unwavering Stance at a later time. Unwavering Stance is really just for stun immunity. For a face-tanking build, there are a few critical points that we never want to occur.

1. Since we are face-tanking with instant leech, we always want to be attacking and never be stopped. Unwavering Stance grants us stun immunity so it makes sure that even if we get hit by a large attack, at least it will not stun us so we can keep attacking and recover our life back with instant leech.

2. We do not want to get frozen. This obviously will stop us from attacking and enable us to get killed even easier. Like I mentioned in my first point, we do not want anything stopping us from attacking and instant leeching. This is why I recommend using a Dream Fragments.

3. Mentioning these two points, we just never want to stop leeching or else we open ourselves up to dying a lot more. We have instant leech, meaning we need to keep attacking and stun and freeze are the only things that will stop us. This is why you need to focus on those two points.

Earlier on you don't really need to worry about stun as much, but for late game, that is what can make and break a boss fight especially in Guardians, Ubers and Shaper. I personally was dealing enough DPS and instant leeching back fast enough where me grabbing Unwavering Stance at level 70 didn't hurt me much.

Once we grab Unwavering Stance, we cannot evade anymore, which is why we grab two of the best defensive nodes on the skill tree which is Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. Evade and dodge are different from each other. We have a decent amount of defenses and life to back us up and preventing us from getting one-shot as long as you are putting the pressure onto the boss and mobs. For early game, feel free to drop Unwavering Stance until you feel comfortable and are tackling the true end game content.

One more thing to note, make sure you keep your CWDT+Immortal setup at the levels I mentioned in the guide (level 2 and 4 respectively). Because of Unwavering Stance and just in case of multiple big burst attacks, we want our CWDT setup to proc as much as we can. It hands multiple burst damage a lot better.

Hopefully that explains things a bit. Feel free to do what you need to make things run smoother for you. I'm all ears for questions. Let me know if you need anything else. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
i'm loving this build, life leech really works and so easily to kill bosses, but how to deal maps with poison ground or something like that causing damage overtime without anything close to leech?

i'm using a life flask because i die sometimes on damage overtime (desecrated ground, burning ground etc maps)
"
Lúa wrote:
i'm loving this build, life leech really works and so easily to kill bosses, but how to deal maps with poison ground or something like that causing damage overtime without anything close to leech?

i'm using a life flask because i die sometimes on damage overtime (desecrated ground, burning ground etc maps)

One thing is to simply be careful of those kinds of patches of ground, but there are obviously some maps that just have it everywhere. I personally can run a map efficiently enough where those DoT effects don't really feel that noticeable to me, to be honest. Even if I see that mod, I usually just ignore it since I can run through the map before I personally feel like those ground effects did anything to me.

A decent amount of life regeneration is also another way to slow down the effect and damage by quite some bit too. Usually you can slow it down enough where you can find another mob or monster to kill to leech your life back up.

I'm pretty sure your resistances are maxed, but if they aren't, burning ground for example can really hurt. Getting chaos resistance isn't a priority, but desecrated ground does deal chaos damage over time. You could also find gear to get you some chaos resistance to make it more manageable, but that could potentially change your whole build setup depending on what stats/mods you have on your current gear.

Once you get better gear and have more life, these minor mods will not feel like anything. Like I mentioned, I sometimes even forget that those ground effects are there since I already blast through the maps already.

Hopefully you can find some small work around with the things I listed.
[Build/Stream Thread]
hello,

I think i'm being a bit of an idiot, but i can't figure out how you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call. Could anyone enlighten me?

Thanks.
HI! I love the idea of the build :).. Allready been trading some of the gear before start leveling. But then i rememberd the one question hehe...
How HC viable is the build? Any changes to the gem setup or gear when pushing HC leauge?

I have 6L belly, claw, helm, shield, dream with out warth add.
PS. I deff wont have any enlight gem early on, so im dropping warth.

Thanks in advance :)!
"
SkimpyJim wrote:
hello,

I think i'm being a bit of an idiot, but i can't figure out how you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call. Could anyone enlighten me?

Thanks.

You do not have to have Endurance Charges to use Immortal Call. If you have Endurance Charges, it simply extends Immortal Call's duration.

Immortal Call isn't going to last a long duration, but it is just more so for some small physical invincibility which gives us more opportunities to instant leech our health back up. We would rather have Immortal Call activate as much as we can which is why we have it at a low level.

We should have enough defense to avoid getting one-shot and are more worried about multiple bursts of damage which is why a low level Immortal Call helps us in this regard.
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
Fitness wrote:
HI! I love the idea of the build :).. Allready been trading some of the gear before start leveling. But then i rememberd the one question hehe...
How HC viable is the build? Any changes to the gem setup or gear when pushing HC leauge?

I have 6L belly, claw, helm, shield, dream with out warth add.
PS. I deff wont have any enlight gem early on, so im dropping warth.

Thanks in advance :)!

This build is definitely hardcore viable. You are going to have to make some small changes though. I would suggest not grabbing Unwavering Stance, at least not in the early game because obviously it can increase the chances of death since we cannot evade anything. If anything, grab it later in the game for the end game content. You could also forgo grabbing it too which means we have some extra skill points to use.

You can also skip out on some of the nodes for damage and just grab more life nodes as well. We already deal a solid amount of damage so if you go HC, then you should forgo some of that DPS for more life nodes.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hey man. Thanks for fast answer.
Actually, i tried corrupting a Dream, and i got 20% wrath on first attempt lol... Now what. My plan was to drop wrath, should i still do that?
What do u suggest in aura/curse-aura?

Also, enlighten is very expensive even at lvl 3.. 150c or so. Not even close to get one. I can get x2 level 2 enlighten but i guess that dosnt matter?

I might sound very new to this... It was a very long time ago i played, 2 years or so. I just did a6 for the first time on a ranged dude. Not fun. I wana do this shit face to face like old days :)...
Last edited by Fitness on Dec 15, 2018, 4:51:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info