[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

Hey man,

I really love this build! Thank you so much for sharing it. Ive spent a lot of time trying to make my character really good.. And he is a beast of course. There's just one problem I feel like I'm always going to have: not being able to finish the last lab. No matter what I try in that Izarro fight.. I get absolutely fucked in one shot. (I have made it to the third Izarro encounter and got the fatty down to literally like 3% health (Mostly because of luck from shrines).

I was wondering if you had any advice at all on how you would handle this fight with this build? Or what conditions should the randomized effects on izzaro be to make our situation more ideal? Just need an idea on how to handle this for I've lost my confidence with it lol.

Sorry for the nooby question..

Those last two ascendency points are killing me

Thank you again though!
Last edited by Danielosborn18 on May 20, 2019, 12:54:37 AM
"
Hey man,

I really love this build! Thank you so much for sharing it. Ive spent a lot of time trying to make my character really good.. And he is a beast of course. There's just one problem I feel like I'm always going to have: not being able to finish the last lab. No matter what I try in that Izarro fight.. I get absolutely fucked in one shot. (I have made it to the third Izarro encounter and got the fatty down to literally like 3% health (Mostly because of luck from shrines).

I was wondering if you had any advice at all on how you would handle this fight with this build? Or what conditions should the randomized effects on izzaro be to make our situation more ideal? Just need an idea on how to handle this for I've lost my confidence with it lol.

Sorry for the nooby question..

Those last two ascendency points are killing me

Thank you again though!

Hey buddy, thanks for stopping by and using the build. Honestly, I don't have too many tips on that fight but just in general. If anything, the only tip I can really give is, get as much life on your gear as you can. This build works best with as much life as you can get. Since we instant leech, the only real thing need to worry about is having enough life to not get one shot.

I personally didn't really have any problems with Izaro. I had a decent amount of life at the time, so I didn't have any issues at all. All I can say is grab as much life as you can since that will help you out throughout the game and content.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
hi thanks for this very interresting build. i will now begin with a new char in standart league and i will write sometimes about my progressions....thx a lot
"
hi thanks for this very interresting build. i will now begin with a new char in standart league and i will write sometimes about my progressions....thx a lot

Thanks for stopping by, exile! Let me know if you have any questions and concerns along your journey.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hi, is this build still viable for 3.6 ? I mean if it is really to play and difficult to die build.
"
yastu wrote:
Hi, is this build still viable for 3.6 ? I mean if it is really to play and difficult to die build.

The build is still viable, but there are definitely more changes that you could do to make it better.

The new Legion league is going to improve melee even more now so melee builds in general will be even better.
[Build/Stream Thread]
this build is dope. what i started in 3.7
Definitely some changes for the build coming in 3.7. Immortal call will no longer make you invulnerable, so invoking Arakaali's first locked benefit becomes significantly more difficult to control.
"
Corn_Dog wrote:
Definitely some changes for the build coming in 3.7. Immortal call will no longer make you invulnerable, so invoking Arakaali's first locked benefit becomes significantly more difficult to control.

I haven't played PoE for months now, but I have been keeping up with some of the patch notes here and there. Definitely a lot of changes on the way. Really happy with the melee updates too, since I mainly play melee builds.

Honesty, not sure if I will have the time to go update all of my guides for the new content, but I will probably still answer people's questions and help where I can.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
On the reddit 3.7 thread, it states that:

Chance to hit is no longer capped at 95%. Accuracy has been made more available and monster evasion reduced, so that 100% hit chance is feasible.

Would that make the unique shield Lycosidae not needed? What other shields could you get?

Lioneye's Remorse
Pinnacle Tower Shield?
Last edited by mgxPq07U on Jun 4, 2019, 3:59:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info