[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
Angst18_Kal wrote:
Hey there,

I'm new to the game and just got into the swing of things. I currently love your build. I do have a quick question in regards to gem/socket order. Specifically for the helm "Starkonja's head silken hood". Does the colors need to be exact in order for the spells to be supported? So Green, blue, green red?

The reason i'm asking is I am having an extremely tough time trying to get those to be exact in sequence. Using a lot of resources to get the match. Is there a run around?

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

You actually do not need to worry too much about the socket/color order for that setup. Not saying that socketing your gems in a specific order won't change anything, but for this specific setup, it should be fine. If you had to get this in a specific order then you would just have a nightmare. XD

As long as you got the right colors, regardless of what order, you should be good to go. If you are just using chromatics to color your items, that is all fine and well, but for some harder socket color setups, I would rely on the crafting bench, assuming you have the recipes for a specific color setup. This is especially useful for socket colors that your item is not built towards.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Hello there i cant find the reason why my tooltip is that low and dps my gear is pretty decent and jewels can you find the wrong ? :P
"
kraadush2 wrote:
Hello there i cant find the reason why my tooltip is that low and dps my gear is pretty decent and jewels can you find the wrong ? :P IMG

Pulling in your character and checking off the right boxes, I am getting about 300k which isn't too bad. There definitely can be some things that can change though.

Get rid of Vulnerability in your Boots setup, and replace it with your Punishment. This will give you over 100k more damage so you will sit at around 400k with just that alone. You can get more quality on your skill gems too. Get more crit multi where you can get it, but also get flat damage on whatever you can.

You can also replace your Hypothermia because you are dealing too little cold damage to make use of it. I would suggest swapping it out to the new support gem, Infused Channeling. This will also give you the Infusion buff, and also give you an extra 100k damage which will shoot you to 500k.

Try out these small changes and you should see some major differences.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Apr 10, 2019, 3:42:11 PM
ok i added punishment and infusion my worries are if i can face roll the 1st bosses on atziri uber cause i was stuggling to pass them yesterday i made it but with a lot of kite ,,,,
"
kraadush2 wrote:
ok i added punishment and infusion my worries are if i can face roll the 1st bosses on atziri uber cause i was stuggling to pass them yesterday i made it but with a lot of kite ,,,,

This build is a bit older so if there have been a lot of other changes to bosses or mechanics in the game, it could make face-tanking a lot harder. I don't see too much of a problem though. There are some attacks that you obviously have to dodge, but you should be able to face-tank most scenarios.

Looking at your character again, I think you can replace your Sulphur Flask for a Diamond Flask. It will give you way more DPS than your current setup. It will give you about 50k+ more damage so I suggest you try to find one.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hi!... I am testing this build and it seems entertaining, I come from dual strike but I got bored.
I move many points of the passive tree for this build, but I can not get good DPS.
The body armor (daresso defiance) is what I have for now.
I need some help to find the error.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/6em2x9Dq

best regard.
"
IverzonX wrote:
Hi!... I am testing this build and it seems entertaining, I come from dual strike but I got bored.
I move many points of the passive tree for this build, but I can not get good DPS.
The body armor (daresso defiance) is what I have for now.
I need some help to find the error.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/6em2x9Dq
IMG

best regard.

Looking at your build, there can definitely be some huge upgrades. Just looking at your labs, you need to grab Deadly Infusion. I do not know why you just grabbed the extra Critical Strike Chance, Damage Over Time small node when you could have grabbed Deadly Infusion. Deadly Infusion gives us more crit multi and gives us another power charge. That is definitely important for a crit build. Just this change will give you more DPS in general.

For your version of the build, you might want to swap your Blade Flurry setup a bit too. You're going to want to run Blade Flurry > Concentrated Effect > Melee Physical Damage > Maim > Added Fire Damage > Increased Critical Strikes Damage. This will be the optimal setup for you, since you do not have that much flat damage/flat elemental damage anywhere.

Also, I think you should read the guide a bit more again too, because you missed a ton of recommended setups and just information in general. For example, you only have Herald of Purity running. You should be having more auras activated as mentioned in the guide.

Along with your Herald of Purity, put your Punishment on a Blasphemy so you always have it casted as it will then act as an aura. Also, run Herald of Ash along with it too, which should put you at around 17% unreserved mana. You need this for more damage. Also, realize that the damage you see in-game will not reflect how much you will actually be doing. You also need to release Blade Blurry's attack at 6 stages to get the most damage from it.

You also can get more quality on your gems and level them up way more. This will easily increase your damage as well. Your flasks need some major reworking too. Some of them do nothing for the build at all. Like I said, read my guide again because you are missing a ton of points.

You need to get more life and resists on your items too. This will increase your survivability. You need to aim for at least 90-100 flat life on your rare gear. Your armor can probably be swapped out for just a rare armor with as much life you can get on it as you can. Your jewels could use life+crit multi on them too to further increase your damage. Any flat damage you can get on your items and gear will also be beneficial as well.

Do these changes and I assure you will see some differences. I know it is a bit of a read, but most of the questions you had were already answered in the guide. I would recommend giving it a read again.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Apr 12, 2019, 9:53:27 AM
"

Looking at your build, there can definitely be some huge upgrades. Just looking at your labs, you need to grab Deadly Infusion. I do not know why you just grabbed the extra Critical Strike Chance, Damage Over Time small node when you could have grabbed Deadly Infusion. Deadly Infusion gives us more crit multi and gives us another power charge. That is definitely important for a crit build. Just this change will give you more DPS in general.

For your version of the build, you might want to swap your Blade Flurry setup a bit too. You're going to want to run Blade Flurry > Concentrated Effect > Melee Physical Damage > Maim > Added Fire Damage > Increased Critical Strikes Damage. This will be the optimal setup for you, since you do not have that much flat damage/flat elemental damage anywhere.

Also, I think you should read the guide a bit more again too, because you missed a ton of recommended setups and just information in general. For example, you only have Herald of Purity running. You should be having more auras activated as mentioned in the guide.

Along with your Herald of Purity, put your Punishment on a Blasphemy so you always have it casted as it will then act as an aura. Also, run Herald of Ash along with it too, which should put you at around 17% unreserved mana. You need this for more damage. Also, realize that the damage you see in-game will not reflect how much you will actually be doing. You also need to release Blade Blurry's attack at 6 stages to get the most damage from it.

You also can get more quality on your gems and level them up way more. This will easily increase your damage as well. Your flasks need some major reworking too. Some of them do nothing for the build at all. Like I said, read my guide again because you are missing a ton of points.

You need to get more life and resists on your items too. This will increase your survivability. You need to aim for at least 90-100 flat life on your rare gear. Your armor can probably be swapped out for just a rare armor with as much life you can get on it as you can. Your jewels could use life+crit multi on them too to further increase your damage. Any flat damage you can get on your items and gear will also be beneficial as well.

Do these changes and I assure you will see some differences. I know it is a bit of a read, but most of the questions you had were already answered in the guide. I would recommend giving it a read again.

Good luck!

thanks for answering and the hints.... I will revise the guide again. gl
Hi there! I've been giving your build a shot this season and seem to be having a similar problem as everyone else - I just don't seem to have DPS that is comparable to you. Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ka7VQ1UQ

I almost have the exact same build as you, but I'm generating only ~180k dps vs your ~830k at 6 stage Blade Flurry. I don't have all my gems up to lvl 20 yet or with quality increases, but most.

Thanks in advance for your input!

*Edit: I noticed your crit chance is about twice mine and I cannot tell how. Also, seems like hypothermia in PoB is not doing anything for me?

*Edit2: Found the issue haha, make sure to configure PoB for Power charges, maim, ignited, chilled, shocked, and intimidated. *facepalm* sitting at ~630k
Last edited by CoxSpray on Apr 14, 2019, 12:42:09 AM
"
CoxSpray wrote:
Hi there! I've been giving your build a shot this season and seem to be having a similar problem as everyone else - I just don't seem to have DPS that is comparable to you. Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ka7VQ1UQ

I almost have the exact same build as you, but I'm generating only ~180k dps vs your ~830k at 6 stage Blade Flurry. I don't have all my gems up to lvl 20 yet or with quality increases, but most.

Thanks in advance for your input!

*Edit: I noticed your crit chance is about twice mine and I cannot tell how. Also, seems like hypothermia in PoB is not doing anything for me?

*Edit2: Found the issue haha, make sure to configure PoB for Power charges, maim, ignited, chilled, shocked, and intimidated. *facepalm* sitting at ~630k

Sorry for a bit of the late reply, have been really busy as of late, but it seems like you kind of solved your problem yourself, haha.

Yeah, you need use the calc tab to get the right damage calculations going. This is a build that utilizes a lot of extra mechanics to buff up your attack. Like you said too, you still can quality your gems too, which actually goes a long way as well.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions. :D
[Build/Stream Thread]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info