[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

I finished whole the game and i remember kitava had removes some resi but now its caped at 75% for sure.

Maybe i need more critical chance and life leech
"
Niico75 wrote:
I finished whole the game and i remember kitava had removes some resi but now its caped at 75% for sure.

Maybe i need more critical chance and life leech

Honestly, I would not worry too much about critical strike chance. You will get so much of it naturally being an Assassin. What you need to get is Lycosdiae as soon as you can, or an item with 'hits can't be evaded' mod with as much damage on it as you can.

This will skyrocket your damage since accuracy plays a huge roll in crits. Once you ensure that your hits don't miss, then you can focus on just grabbing as much critical strike multiplier as you can on your gear and jewels. Once you do that, you will really start to see the damage rack up.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Thx vm
Hi, thanks for the guide! Why did you put wrath in your build?

At this moment I seem to get more dps from War Banner+Herald of Ash+Punishment+Herald of Purity.
"
Syvoid wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide! Why did you put wrath in your build?

At this moment I seem to get more dps from War Banner+Herald of Ash+Punishment+Herald of Purity.

As mentioned in the guide, depending on your current items and other flat damage mods that you have on your items, different aura setups can do more damage. I only used Wrath because I had flat lightning damage, and also because my ring corruption gave Wrath an increased aura boost.

The auras will vary on your current setup and will change accordingly. The best tip would be to pop your character into Path of Building and see what auras will bring the most benefit to your build.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hello! in your level 70 path skill you pick Unwavering Stance where you cannot Evade enemy attacks and cannot be Stunned. why are we stacking evasion if we are taking that skill? or is it an oversight? If there is a reason for taking the skill I will spec into it but until then I have not.
"
RawCard wrote:
Hello! in your level 70 path skill you pick Unwavering Stance where you cannot Evade enemy attacks and cannot be Stunned. why are we stacking evasion if we are taking that skill? or is it an oversight? If there is a reason for taking the skill I will spec into it but until then I have not.

We're not actually purposely stacking evasion. As a Shadow, you naturally get a lot of evasion just because of how the skill tree is for our starting point. It's not an oversight at all and just kind of how it works out. This is why Iron Reflexes is taken to turn that "pointless" evasion and converting it to armor. This is also why we take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics for an extra layer of defense.

This does cut our armor down doing this, but at least our evasion is being utilized rather than just having it sit there for no reason. Even if Iron Reflexes only gives us a bit, it is better than having the evasion going nowhere. Hopefully that makes some more sense.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
I see Hypothermia is the 1st link in the blade flurry setup.
Where does the cold damage come from? I dont see any in your gear.
Or is it purely for the ailments mod?
"

You have a bit of flat cold on jewels or items. For me, I have some flat cold damage on my jewels. Since we are a critical strike build, we are guaranteed to chill/freeze mobs when we attack them when we crit.

Just having some flat damage is enough for it to proc on mobs so it makes clearing a whole lot faster. If you do not have any source of cold damage though, feel free to swap it out to another jewel.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

Good luck.
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
"

You have a bit of flat cold on jewels or items. For me, I have some flat cold damage on my jewels. Since we are a critical strike build, we are guaranteed to chill/freeze mobs when we attack them when we crit.

Just having some flat damage is enough for it to proc on mobs so it makes clearing a whole lot faster. If you do not have any source of cold damage though, feel free to swap it out to another jewel.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

Good luck.

I don't think it works that way though, if I read the wiki. I'd like to know if this is the case as I've been wondering this for a while. It also goes for shock and ignite.

The wiki says:
By default, only cold damage is able to inflict freeze, but certain equipment can alter the default behavior such as The Three Dragons can change which damage types are able to inflict freeze.

And then:
Base freeze duration is 60 milliseconds (0.06 seconds) for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by cold damage, up to a maximum of 50% (3 seconds). Freezes with a duration smaller than 0.3 seconds are discarded, effectively requiring a hit of 5% enemy life.[2] As an example, The Shaper has approximately 20 000 000 life. Minimally freezing The Shaper requires a single hit of 1 000 000 cold damage.

So, this would mean that you won't actually freeze opponents unless you deal enough cold damage, which you do not if you just have a source of cold damage and add hypothermia. Otherwise you could essentially do the same for all types of elemental ailments.

Let me know if this is correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info