[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

sry to have been unpleasant^^ i was hungry when i said this.
i follow this build for my first char and i die a lot, idk why ( maybe im noob )
i will look your other build and if you got any advices for make this build better or for a other assassin build i'm listening :)

This character is a bit outdated unfortunately. :(

you mean this build is not good actualy ?
"
Niico75 wrote:
sry to have been unpleasant^^ i was hungry when i said this.
i follow this build for my first char and i die a lot, idk why ( maybe im noob )
i will look your other build and if you got any advices for make this build better or for a other assassin build i'm listening :)

This character is a bit outdated unfortunately. :(

you mean this build is not good actualy ?

Oh, you're not being unpleasant at all, it wasn't that lol.

I am just saying from myself that this was an earlier build that I used back then which has a lot of room for improvement is all I am saying.

The build is still pretty decent and works. I personally have not used it in a long time now ever since it dropped back into standard. You just need to know how it runs and how it works.

Could you enable your character tab on the forum and let me know which character it is? That way I can see what you might be missing or where the weaknesses are. Let me know when that is and I can help you. :)

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
i think u can see and i have just one character ^^
"
Niico75 wrote:
i think u can see and i have just one character ^^

Yeah, I can see some huge problems with the build already. One thing to note is that you do not have Lycosidae so your accuracy is under 80% which is WAY too low. If you have that low of accuracy, you won't hit stuff and if you don't hit stuff with this build, you die, since you cannot instant leech and sustain for survival.

If you cannot afford Lycosidae yet, then I suggest you use Ornament of the East as it has the 'Hits can't be Evaded' mod. Until you can get Lycosidae, I would use Ornament of the East with another shield with a high life roll.

Your resistances are also not capped. You need to make sure that your resistances are fully capped. You use mostly rare items so capping your resistances should be easy. You need a better armor too. Just search for some armor with more life and resists. You can easily find a body armor with 100+ flat life for a chaos or even less.

Do these changes and you should see some drastic improvements. After you do them, we can fix it up some more afterwards too. Just let me know and we can go from there.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
thx very much!

"
If you cannot afford Lycosidae yet, then I suggest you use Ornament of the East as it has the 'Hits can't be Evaded' mod. Until you can get Lycosidae, I would use Ornament of the East with another shield with a high life roll.

i will bought this weap now and see, i don't have enough currency for lycosidae :/
my shield has 100+ life i can keep it no ?

"
Your resistances are also not capped. You need to make sure that your resistances are fully capped. You use mostly rare items so capping your resistances should be easy. You need a better armor too. Just search for some armor with more life and resists. You can easily find a body armor with 100+ flat life for a chaos or even less.

in game i can see all my resistance are at least 75%
https://gyazo.com/2b60df6c1b1d864410c76cafd4fa832c

someting that boring me.. evasion/armor stat is good to have too ? i saw some people say " just look for resistance and life " and other say " armor and eva is cool "

thx again for your patience !
Last edited by Niico75 on Feb 9, 2019, 3:07:36 AM
"
Niico75 wrote:
i will bought this weap now and see, i don't have enough currency for lycosidae :/
my shield has 100+ life i can keep it no ?

in game i can see all my resistance are at least 75%
https://gyazo.com/2b60df6c1b1d864410c76cafd4fa832c

someting that boring me.. evasion/armor stat is good to have too ? i saw some people say " just look for resistance and life " and other say " armor and eva is cool "

thx again for your patience !

When I pulled your character into PoB, your resistances were definitely not capped. It might be because you have not completed the game yet (beating all 10 acts)?

Yeah can keep your shield. It has a good amount of health on it. The only problem here is that your resistances need to be capped again because it looks like they are even worse now.

Evasion and armor are good to have, but life is more important than it. Once you get a lot of life, that is when you can start factoring evasion and armor more. Later in the game, armor isn't as important since it becomes less irrelevant.

Good luck.
[Build/Stream Thread]
i saw me too, path of build show me that my resi are not caped, howerever, in game i'm at 75% i do not understand.. and i have a lot of resistance on some items ><'

edit : https://gyazo.com/778b838788104f6f5b1a990224b87026 im caped now just my char had body armor removed from my stuff
Last edited by Niico75 on Feb 10, 2019, 2:49:18 AM
Thank you for the build I've really enjoyed it. This is my first character and league, so its been interesting. I've read you say you would change quite a few things and Im a bit curious as to what those would be.

My changes; I'm running with a Arc lightning sorcerer friend so I went with hatred, ash, H o Purity for auras. Which means I don't have much need for INT. My Tombfist is one abyssal and I live without a portal gem, so I have an extra CDT slot filled with Molten Armor or Temporal Chains, not sure what'd be best there. This all leaves me with 3 sockets left that I have a Cast on Critical, Vaal Lightning Strike, Blade Vortex combination that I've grown fond of, but would be open to suggestions. It'd be nice to find a way to sneak in a Flame Dash/Lightning Warp to help change levels but meh.

My resists will be a bit more balanced once I can 6 link my Loreweave and I'm saving for a Wrath/Hatred combo Wacther's Eye.

Thank you for all the help keeping up with a build you don't play anymore. Its been a fun (and at times frustrating) base to start the game with.
"
Niico75 wrote:
i saw me too, path of build show me that my resi are not caped, howerever, in game i'm at 75% i do not understand.. and i have a lot of resistance on some items ><'

edit : https://gyazo.com/778b838788104f6f5b1a990224b87026 im caped now just my char had body armor removed from my stuff

Like I said, it could have been because you have not finished all 10 acts yet. Once you finish the whole game, Kitava makes it so you have -60 to all resistances.

At least you got capped off resistances again. Just work on more life and getting quality on your jewels.

Let me know if you have any other questions or problems. Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
Zerolight wrote:
Thank you for the build I've really enjoyed it. This is my first character and league, so its been interesting. I've read you say you would change quite a few things and Im a bit curious as to what those would be.

My changes; I'm running with a Arc lightning sorcerer friend so I went with hatred, ash, H o Purity for auras. Which means I don't have much need for INT. My Tombfist is one abyssal and I live without a portal gem, so I have an extra CDT slot filled with Molten Armor or Temporal Chains, not sure what'd be best there. This all leaves me with 3 sockets left that I have a Cast on Critical, Vaal Lightning Strike, Blade Vortex combination that I've grown fond of, but would be open to suggestions. It'd be nice to find a way to sneak in a Flame Dash/Lightning Warp to help change levels but meh.

My resists will be a bit more balanced once I can 6 link my Loreweave and I'm saving for a Wrath/Hatred combo Wacther's Eye.

Thank you for all the help keeping up with a build you don't play anymore. Its been a fun (and at times frustrating) base to start the game with.

Yeah, melee builds are a bit difficult to play in general for PoE. So if you are new to the game, it might be a bit of a uphill battle starting out. It does teach you a lot about the game and lets you learn more about the game though. Just goes to show you how much better ranged/caster builds are. Even though this is the case, I love melee since I have always played it back in other games like Diablo and whatnot. I enjoy just playing the game in general regardless though.

Glad that you tried the build out. It definitely is a bit outdated now and I most likely won't be updating it anymore, but I am always here to help answer questions if needed.

Good luck on your future builds and I hope you keep playing and supporting PoE. It's definitely the best free to play of its kind right now.
[Build/Stream Thread]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info