[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
Ortho34 wrote:
This seems like an awesome build and am trying it out. I know you hit on the fact that you don't start your builds until about level 70 - can you please direct us to a good starter/leveling build? Or provide details on how you level? Thanks!

I'm doing ok, but got crushed in the normal lab :(

If I am playing a melee build, I usually just level up with Double Strike all the way until level 70 or at the level where I can use all of my gear. If I am playing a Shadow, I usually go for a claw build. Reason being is because a lot of claws have life gain on hit which improves your survivability. Life gain on hit is basically instant leech. I also like using claws because when you hit level 46, you can use Ornament of the East.

Ornament of the East gives us "Hits can't be Evaded." This makes it so we don't need to worry about accuracy and can just stack critical strike chance/multiplier. If we are going the Assassin route, then this works even better because you can get some good DPS (because of his ascendancy notable passive skills) to get you through to level 70+. Once you finish the game or before Act 10, you can just level at The Blood Aqueduct (in Act 9).

When I get to Act 9, I usually just grind that level until 70 and then finish Act 10.

If you can afford a Tabula Rasa, just running a simple Double Strike/Vaal Double Strike > Added Fire Damage Support > Multistrike > Melee Splash Support > Ruthless Support > Melee Physical Damage Support will carry you through to end game and the level 70 range. I just use this setup for every melee character I level up every single league. Even for this league, I just got done leveling my Shadow/Assassin and I'm in the process of starting my new build with the gear that I grinded out so far.

Another important tip I would give you is to also level the gems for your build in all of the other open gem sockets. I usually just run Hatred, Herald of Ash and my 6L Tabula setup I mentioned so I am really only using 8 gems. That leaves me with a lot of sockets to level up my gems that I am going to use in my future builds.

Just get as much life as you can and work on your resists while you level and you should be okay. Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 12, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
Awesome, thanks so much for the advice!
"
Ortho34 wrote:
Awesome, thanks so much for the advice!

No problem. Let me know if you need anything else.

Honestly, I think I might just start including that little build guide help to all of my guides. I literally use the same setup for every single melee character. Might as well include it for leveling.
[Build/Stream Thread]
another ideas of good unique rings/amulet? don't have this amulet on this league on poetrade

i'm thinking about a impresence with 100% reduced vulnerability reservation and a ring with +1 curse, running dual curse with punishment and vulnerability, but i have one doubt, maim stacks??

vulnerability, tombfists and maim gem
windscream are a good option too, because a ring you would lose a lot of stats

windscream gives elem resist and elem damage, but don't have life

you can lose a good resist and life, but are possible to reallocate resist with jewels and others jewelry (belt, rings, jewels)

and you gain a tons of damage because +1 curse

I am not experienced in the game, but I would like you to ask me questions and if this really would be good

sorry for my bad english
"
Lúa wrote:
another ideas of good unique rings/amulet? don't have this amulet on this league on poetrade

i'm thinking about a impresence with 100% reduced vulnerability reservation and a ring with +1 curse, running dual curse with punishment and vulnerability, but i have one doubt, maim stacks??

vulnerability, tombfists and maim gem

Maim does not stack.

You can also go the Impresence route too. If you do go that route, like you said, you are going to be needed to get an additional curse item and running Windscream is a possible choice. Also remember, the amulet is totally quality of life and not needed. I originally was using a rare amulet with life+resists and crit multiplier. I only used it because I had it as a drop from before.

You can get flat life on boots a whole lot easier and there is a chance to get maximum life % for more life too. This is why I would probably personally get +1 curse on my amulet as a corrupt or just use a Dodre's Damning ring.

Wherever you get your additional curse mod, just make sure your other items can cover the life+resists.
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
Lúa wrote:
windscream are a good option too, because a ring you would lose a lot of stats

windscream gives elem resist and elem damage, but don't have life

you can lose a good resist and life, but are possible to reallocate resist with jewels and others jewelry (belt, rings, jewels)

and you gain a tons of damage because +1 curse

I am not experienced in the game, but I would like you to ask me questions and if this really would be good

sorry for my bad english

Windscream works too. It is just how you want to play it. You just need to fill out all of the extra resist and grab life if you do. Honestly, you can just kind of freestyle how you want the build to run. If a certain way works better for you, go for it.

Like you said, feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to help you. I'm here to listen and help. :)

Don't worry if your English isn't good. We have time to figure anything out that you need. Cheers!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 12, 2018, 6:04:46 PM
concluding, maybe i don't need to buy a 2 abyss socketed right now, because vulnerability have +20% chance to maim for 4 seconds

but my doubt, ok, multiple maim don't stacks this effects, but, multiple maim apply more chance to cause maim?
thanks for reply, u helped me so much

checkout my build on my profile, only left me a good rolls loreweave 6l, good jewels, flasks and lv4 enlighten

this is my defences, and i have 5k life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info