Would you want PoE 2?

"
Nubatron wrote:
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
I want a modern engine, with smoother combat/animations and better art direction and assets. Lost Ark environments shit hard on this game.

Just curious, does the game have english translations? The beta being limited to South Korea is annoying.

I'll say one thing for it, I like the camera angle and distance. That's one of the few things about POE that I've never loved. The camera always felt too close.

Yeah PoE looks so much better in the trailer´s free camera.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Kostax wrote:
Get out.

Another man with a good taste in movies I see.
No need to make POE 2,its too much work.Its better to just bring POE to UE 4 or whatever engine modern games use,it would still be too much work but hell of a lot less then making entirely new game.

But yes,poe animations are old and outdated...especially running and idle animation,community is kinda hoping that patch 4.0 brings POE on newer engine.We can just hope..
Sorry if this was already said, as I read the OP and skimmed the rest.

When it was GGG and a couple of years ago I would have welcomed a PoE2.

Recent industry practices have shown that companies are incapable of designing "games for gamers" anymore, and instead focus on "all the monies in the world". That is their choice, and good luck, but it does not bode well for the games that people like me are looking for.

So, with Tencent in the wings, I would have little confidence that PoE2 would be made for ME. PoE was, clearly, but I would not expect the same from 2.

We all know the memes - do you has phone? D:I will make SO MUCH MONEY! But it was not designed with me in mind.

You know what would be designed with me in mind? A remastered D2 with modern amenities like expanded and shared stash. I would throw money at that, literally make it rain. And that would make lots of money for Blizzard, but not all the monies. I expect D:I will come closer to making all the monies.

Now I am sad.
POE 2 will never happen, Tencent own GGG now and its all about the mtx sales from this game, spending 100+ million to make POE 2, is not financially viable.
I really really would like just new textures for characters and pants!

No need for PoE2
"
sallee wrote:
No need to make POE 2,its too much work.Its better to just bring POE to UE 4 or whatever engine modern games use,it would still be too much work but hell of a lot less then making entirely new game.

But yes,poe animations are old and outdated...especially running and idle animation,community is kinda hoping that patch 4.0 brings POE on newer engine.We can just hope..

Soooo make POE2 is what your saying? since that's what a new engine is.
y not
"
chanlinexile wrote:
POE 2 will never happen, Tencent own GGG now and its all about the mtx sales from this game, spending 100+ million to make POE 2, is not financially viable.

New engine could come, but not branded with completely new name or game as POE2 would just be dumb !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Maby if became a arpg mmo like lost ark and fractured.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info