Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

Hey, will this game get a local co op mode? Or is it only online multiplayer? I want a Couch mode to play poe with my real life friends, that would be so awesome.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
But why? Now I have to stop spending money for items on PC and buy two PS4, one for me and one for my wife, so we can play together :D
Awesome news!

Always wanted a PS4 console but PoE was just too good to play on PC... but now I can get a PS4 and play! Nice :D
"
thehorus wrote:
Hey, will this game get a local co op mode? Or is it only online multiplayer? I want a Couch mode to play poe with my real life friends, that would be so awesome.

+1 this.

I used to play Diablo (yeah sorry guys) couch mode with my GF. Funny to play with a filthy casual player... :)
Is this the announcement that was supposed to come on 6th ?
Nice Job but, useless for me.
This is fine.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
How will trade work? On PC, we don't have to buy premium stashes where you can list items, we can use programs to helps us out so game doesn't force us to pay for few important features.

I don't see why they'd change the system they already have on xbox: you have to buy tabs, you have a garage sale with only very basic search filters and good luck finding something that fits your needs or with exact rolls.
Last edited by PumaMogwai on Nov 5, 2018, 4:03:02 PM
Great news! Poe family is growing, uuuu! I love it.

But you know what? I saw something in there. Something very interesting. This is announcement of something what will come to life in 3.5, so after Delve, when the new, different league will start. Aaaaand... fossil crafting is there! Huhu
Smile! <3
It's a bad day at Activision HQ.

Congrats GGG.

Cannot really say "lucky" because understanding your demographic and providing product to the demographic is just good business sense.
"
"
How will trade work? On PC, we don't have to buy premium stashes where you can list items, we can use programs to helps us out so game doesn't force us to pay for few important features.

I don't see why they'd change the system they already have on xbox: you have to buy tabs, you have a garage sale with only very basic search filters and good luck finding something that fits your needs or with exact roles.

Which is basically how it was designed to work initially until those pesky third party trading sites managed to scrap the trade forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info