Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

I dont see ppl complaining like in xbox release! [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 5, 2018, 3:42:15 PM
I like it.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Switch pleeaaaas pleas pleas pleas pleas
While I'm not against this idea, anything that divides resources or playerbase is more hurtful long term.

I own both consoles and PC, and I wish they just focused on PC.

Yes GGG is growing, but will the growth be enough to surpass the division of resources? Time will tell.
PoE is an amazing piece of art. Glad to see it being pusged out to everyone. This game has so many nooks and crannies that the regular noob-fear - that the game will be dumbed down to appeal to a greater audience, is not an issue at all. IMO. Superimpressed with GGG. Im a 40 year old gamer who grew up on D1 and 2 and have played alot of great games but PoE I have to say is mindblowing. Scalable technical architecture enabling a crazy, creative business. Words can not explain.

Thank you.
Gonna try it out just to experience the controls. It's really hard for me to imagine how you aim with skills like tornado shot, flame blast or even totems. Would be really nice to play from the couch. Probably dont play for long tho as i miss all the mtx and stash tabs... will it be possible to kinda link your ps4 account to the poe account? im not using steam if it makes a difference.

And with the Consoles came the apocalypse.

What the fuark O_o
1st april is already gone and too far as well...

Pity all those who play this on console... can't imagine how shit the controls must be, when I consider one has enough to do on PC to handle it...

w/e... console-shi(f)ting always broke the games.
Shortly a QQ wave will rise moaning for easier controls... and that will transform/affect PC versions, and the game becomes faceplant-control...

sad day if this will come true.
so far, it came for every PC game ported to consoles.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
lol another console port thankfully i play pc but maybe you should address your xbox port and missing features first.........

thanks GGG
That's today's announcement? Ugh. I'm as apathetic about this as D3 mobile. My supporter packs are going toward hiring people for this utter crap instead of improving the actual game. RIP 2.0
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
GGG dont be to greedy here to let us to buy MTX and Premium tabs on every platforma and start paying for those new league mods. This Greedy style is Blizzard way to do it, dont fall in same trap since it will kill the spirit for the game.

Just sayin.. Im still waiting for it to come to MacOS so i can play on my computer from work.
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info