Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

Nice to see gameplay footage of actual builds in the trailer instead of single gem link attacks in most your trailers - keep that up in the future :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
ok...
IGN shky / shokgg
RIP Gaming, RIP ARPG's.
Does it support couch coop ? I would play this over diablo3 with my friend anytime !
PC is the way to play games!!!! FOREVER!!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Here's hoping supporter packs will be released soon.
Saved
I spent so much money on this game, so the PC version could be fine-tuned and refined over the years.

Instead my money has been squandered on formats nobody wants, while the PC version has lingering issues from pre-alpha.

This might just be the final straww for me.

If there's money for this shit, yet none for guild and trade improvements, I have to wonder why I am still here.

I have a feeling 3.5 ill be awesome, but if it's yet another disappointing league, I might just uninstall.

I'm tired of GGG's inability to focus on the people who got them to where they are, rather than try to get newbs on board, who just uninstall later that day due to no tutorials or in-game wiki.
Wow, the wait is over. No more lag and fps drops... yay
Good for you guys, always nice to see this expand to a new audience.

Hear my out though, PoE for the switch with offline single player, I want to play on a plane.
I see some Passive Tree changes 1:30 into the video, seems minor, but it doesn't show the whole tree completely.

Can't wait for more news on the Passive Tree, Buffs and Nerfs to Skill Gems, and the new League as well as the League Mechanics!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info