Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

"
makarijepoe wrote:
someone can tell do we need PS+ subscription for playin POE on ps4 ?

Nope all free to play games on ps4 don't require PS plus to play them. So usually they give us a incentive to have it for games like this. For example in Warframe plat and vanity stuff.

Also for the guy who asked a few questions earlier I don't think they will let us link any of our old accounts to PS4. And we will be on our own servers
I know ya'll busy with the new expansion, but please allow us to select our language on PS4.

Not everyone plays with the same language as their console's locale.

Thanks from Japan who wishes to play in English.
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
"
makarijepoe wrote:
someone can tell do we need PS+ subscription for playin POE on ps4 ?

Nope all free to play games on ps4 don't require PS plus to play them. So usually they give us a incentive to have it for games like this. For example in Warframe plat and vanity stuff.

ty Sir.
gamer4life
Hi,
I have a few questions about controlls
What do we do with right stick on xbox game pad ?
It is possible to hold R1/RB to expend menu for use fast flask with right stick ? it's not hard to use "claw"(MHFU) but im courius ?
In titan quest its hard to manage eq compared to Diablo 3 Can we have some similarities or improvements compared to diablo 3 with stash ?
In Diablo 3 its bad to using skill and the same button take items how it will be work in PoE ??
Will there be beta for PS4 ??
How about filters with items ??
I cant wait!!!! diablo 3 and titan quest beat on PC and ps4 waiting for beat tthis game on HC on ps4. Never tried on pc due to bad laptop overall.
oww
And do you plan make Polish language in the game for all platform users ?
sorry for my english
Cheers exiles ;)
More questions!

Will the "set the same buyout price to all items in this stash tab" option be available on the PS4 release? Or do we have to set a separate price to all items one by one?
Hello its not confirmed but as i can see on x od stream all discounts are similar at Xbox and PC at The same time. Also GGG coins are same price :) cant w8 for release.
Im really excited about this , since my current pc cant handle it well anymore =) the only downside is the lack of couch coop. My gf is in love with poe and we cant play at the same time....
There is a chance to see PoE on Nintendo Switch too?
I have been waiting for news about PoE coming to PlayStation and I’m happy to play PoE again after my computer suddenly gave up after a long years of playing PoE and other games on it.
When I heard about it I was totally surprised! :o
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info