Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

"
guggelhupf wrote:
hope you keep in mind, that we (most) are still PC players and we want content designed around pc (not content wich only is possible for booth pc/console)

Don't be a PT echo baby. You know GGG knocks it out of the park almost all the time. Especially comparing to other companies in the same genre, hell in any genre.

Stop looking for things to complain about.
GG GGG
I can see Aul there in the end... Does it mean... Delve goes core? Please? Pretty please? :D

Edit:
Btw - looks like cooperation with Tencent is going nicely ;)
Last edited by NIKOvbn on Nov 5, 2018, 4:10:57 PM
"
thehorus wrote:
Hey, will this game get a local co op mode? Or is it only online multiplayer? I want a Couch mode to play poe with my real life friends, that would be so awesome.

No local coop
no global chat
no tradeboard api
no guilds
no looking for group ingame
Dafuq are those complains about wanting pc stuff? Are you freaking trolling? New leagues, new content and expansions after Xbox release went to both platforms, so quit your nonsense, lmfao.
"
gryphon79 wrote:
and I wish they just focused on PC.

Yes GGG is growing, but will the growth be enough to surpass the division of resources? Time will tell.

As with the xbox port i doubt there was much in the way of division, you would have a handful of people doing the work separate from the main team.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
smogger wrote:
"
thehorus wrote:
Hey, will this game get a local co op mode? Or is it only online multiplayer? I want a Couch mode to play poe with my real life friends, that would be so awesome.

+1 this.

I used to play Diablo (yeah sorry guys) couch mode with my GF. Funny to play with a filthy casual player... :)

This is a great idea, +1.
And there will be another good reason to buy PS4 ^^
Last edited by NIKOvbn on Nov 5, 2018, 4:15:23 PM
No mobile game??

ggg slaps their fans in the face again...
"
LightW2 wrote:
Aul in the VIDEO!!!!
Delve stays!

Really happy about this! :D
POGGERS! Well done!

Can someone (who is actually playing for example via Xbox) tell me one thing? - If you play or gonna play both platforms PC and PS4, there is one account over all or you have two different accounts? You know mtx and stuff.
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info