Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

"
Dosarphic wrote:
POGGERS! Well done!

Can someone (who is actually playing for example via Xbox) tell me one thing? - If you play or gonna play both platforms PC and PS4, there is one account over all or you have two different accounts? You know mtx and stuff.

You need to pay again.
More moneys for GGG is more game for me ! Thank you :D

Very nice trailer ! It gave me chills even if what I was looking at was something I've played 2000+ hours and know everything of.
Great news! Thanks guys!
I love you, guys!!
Waiting preorder!
"
j33bus wrote:
"
"
How will trade work? On PC, we don't have to buy premium stashes where you can list items, we can use programs to helps us out so game doesn't force us to pay for few important features.

I don't see why they'd change the system they already have on xbox: you have to buy tabs, you have a garage sale with only very basic search filters and good luck finding something that fits your needs or with exact roles.

Which is basically how it was designed to work initially until those pesky third party trading sites managed to scrap the trade forums.

Did I say otherwise? No.

Have I see multiple comments from Chinese players and Xbox players saying that their trade system is in fact more annoying and they'd love our system even with the whisper 20 people and hope issues? Yep.

Either way... I was just answering his question. ;)
And here I was hoping I would play me some PoE on my phone along with Diablo Immortal....... said no one ever

GG GGG
Exactly what I've been dreaming for! But I do have a question: Will we be able to transfer our PC accounts to the PS4 version and will we need PS+ in order to play it?
Last edited by Clypeus3 on Jun 7, 2020, 5:43:25 PM
Great news!!

I hope I can share my MTX in my PC version with the PS4 version. Please GGG.

Linking the accounts or something, would be great!
bummer, both announcements have nothing to do with me.. O well, Still got the 3.5.0 announcement in about a week.
"Don't Tread on Me"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info