Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

[Removed by Support] remember when they announced path of exile for xbox and the prevailing concern then was how much console development was going to eat into pc development? yeah that turned out to not be case at all, if anything console players continue to be second class citizens.

what the hell is going on with online gaming communities, why are you all such fuckin doomsayers? yesterday it seemed like you all were incapable of reading the private league announcement, and today it seems like you're experiencing memory loss. it's like you idiots actually want the game that you care about to fail.
Hmph... time to buy the PS4 too. My ass hurts from standind on a chair in front of computer all day.
FINALLY!
Thank you.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
First Private Leagues (Don't care now though, SSF, guild, self obligated challange runs and involving leagues provide anything I would have like to do with them) now PoE on PS4?! Sure feels like an April Fool's as I'm in disbelief of all these bonus things we are getting aside the big 3.5 .
I'll even play it on the PS4 as I have one buddy who exclusively plays on his PS4 now and is pretty much the only friend I'm co-oping with. We played D2 together, now we can finally play D2.5 together.
With the console interface issues and slower content support, PC will stay my main platform forever though.
... is not a troll
No Mobile version - oooooh soooo saaaaad.
SC legues V
No exile con for this news?
Y you no give me Poe switch??
Awesome! :)
yay i got ps4 and i bought xbox one month ago for playing PoE XDDDD
So now i can throw xbox through window, or cross-play 'll be viable?
What Music is playing in this Trailer, i like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info