Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

No cross platform
Awesome - will put my PS4 into operation again with PoE and RedDead II
1:26 Resonators are going core, bois

https://youtu.be/WgS4mhLsypY?t=85
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Nov 5, 2018, 5:47:53 PM
OH MY GOD! IT WAS MY DREAM TO PLAY POE ON MY PS4 PRO!!! OMG THANK YOU GGG!!!!!!!!!!!
The music track @1:20 is bonkers in a positive way.
Nice one.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Epic Trailer!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
* Create a unique build
* Fail horribly because the skill tree is a massive trap
* Copy/Paste whatever Mathil is playing
* Fail miserably because you don't have 100EX
* Resign yourself to farming yellow maps for the rest of eternity
* Just watch Mathil conquer the endgame
This is a buff™
Congratulation, that is a great success! Also trailer is awesome - so far my favorite.

Awyway I would love to play PoE with friends on PS4, but as long as all my MTX I collected over years are available only on PC I have very little incentive to do so. I love PoE and I don't mind to buy more MTX in the future, but I also collected many exclusive MTX for quite a lot of money so it really really sucks if I can't bring them to different platform. I hope you can change it in the future! I wouldn't mind even permanently migrate my account to PS4.
Last edited by Langhun on Nov 5, 2018, 6:01:33 PM
"
* Create a unique build
* Fail horribly because the skill tree is a massive trap
* Copy/Paste whatever Mathil is playing
* Fail miserably because you don't have 100EX
* Resign yourself to farming yellow maps for the rest of eternity
* Just watch Mathil conquer the endgame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qcccZy03s
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
colinbass wrote:
There will be no account linking with your PC Accounts therefore you must buy tabs Mtxs all over again there is no couch co op.Played X Box since Beta.

I just hopping at least I can use my character's cosmetic on Ps4 version because it is ridiculous for me to buy again for only on Ps4. I rather buy more cosmetic if I able to use on both platforms.
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Nov 5, 2018, 5:58:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info