[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Lucifer1122 wrote:
Is it possible to get any life leech on this build? because I have no life recovery and there is no life leech or anything.
Boot enchantment, Atziri's Promise, Assassin's Mark (on kill), Life Flask, you really have to think for 30 seconds before asking stuff on autopilot.

"
packotictacs wrote:
I'm looking to build this but have a few questions:

*What are the gem links for single target?
*What is the point of Divine Fury in the passive tree? I don't see the build doing fire damage.

Thanks a lot!
Hey, I have this answered in my Video of a Shaper run using a singletarget setup, which I already linked in my last reply, but I guess checking video descriptions is not a common occurrence:

"
b0moodc wrote:
Trying out a singletarget setup, I swapped my shield for Lycosidae and grabbed a second The Coming Calamity with these gems:
Blade Flurry
Cast on Critical Strike
Ice Nova
Concentrated Effect
Elemental Focus
Empower (4)

In temporary leagues (ie, after the nerf to The Wise Oak), Cold Penetration is stronger than Empower (4) against Shaper and friends, on a clean The Coming Calamity. On a +1 The Coming Calamity, Empower (4) is still better.

You also need Frostbolt on Cospri's Malice and ideally any source of added projectiles.

Herald of Thunder went into the helmet, replacing one of the non-core support gems for Herald of Ice. Please note that this herald setup feels considerably weaker.

Divine Fury adds some damage to Storm Cascade (which deals exactly 422 to 633 Physical Damage on its own, assuming wiki is correct).
Last edited by b0moodc on Jun 25, 2019, 3:58:11 AM
"
Peter677 wrote:
got an hh and finally want to try autobomber again
anyone got an idea on how to level this build?

Build levels extremely smoothly with storm brand. Once you reach ~lvl 70 you can refund the 7 brand nodes (the two clusters closest to shadow) from the tree and you'll be ready for autobombing.
"
Peter677 wrote:
got an hh and finally want to try autobomber again
anyone got an idea on how to level this build?

I am leveling just fine with Arc

"
b0moodc wrote:
Hey, I have this answered in my Video of a Shaper run using a singletarget setup, which I already linked in my last reply, but I guess checking video descriptions is not a common occurrence:

Thanks, and sorry. I usually watch these videos on mobile and the UI is not intuitive to view video descriptions :(
Yo, build is look rly fine but i dont think is type of build i like to play ;(
Soo if someone is interested to try this build without looking for specify items solo i can sell full eq in SC Legion.

Items i got :
Last edited by MisFilemon on Jun 27, 2019, 3:03:16 PM
any tips on how to level this build?
Magic find version of this build in legion exists ? tier 7 maps and less farming is my target but im so bad at making gear decisions my self. if anyone made it please link it so i can copy of
"
mahmoudx2 wrote:
Magic find version of this build in legion exists ? tier 7 maps and less farming is my target but im so bad at making gear decisions my self. if anyone made it please link it so i can copy of
You just need to use the few items with Increased Item Quantity. Goldwyrm (20%), one Ventor's Gamble (10%), Eyes of the Greatwolf (20%) / Bisco's Collar (n/a) / shaped amulet (10%), String of Servitude (15%) / Bisco's Leash (5%) / Perandus Blazon (8%).

I don't recommend you go this route specially since you seem new to it.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jun 26, 2019, 6:54:03 AM
ive got both heralds at 45% mana cost each with calamity, and hatred in ring. but how do you manage to get both haste and clarity after that?.
"
b0moodc wrote:
You just need to use the few items with Increased Item Quantity. Goldwyrm (20%), one Ventor's Gamble (10%), Eyes of the Greatwolf (20%) / Bisco's Collar (n/a) / shaped amulet (10%), String of Servitude (15%) / Bisco's Leash (5%) / Perandus Blazon (8%).

I don't recommend you go this route specially since you seem new to it.

What i meant is to ask if the rings/boots/gloves/amulet/belt. are essential for this build to work or not. if they are not that means ye i can replace them with magic find. thank you for your reply i appreciate it
Last edited by mahmoudx2 on Jun 26, 2019, 8:03:06 AM
Leveled an autobomber up to 80 now and it's easily my favorite build of all time. On a 5 link coming calamity (im poor, rip) I'm still crushing low tier maps in seconds. I love farming glacier, and this build makes it soooo juicy. I love it!

Because I'm not interested in pushing high tier content with this character, I pathed down to pick up acro and phase acro over getting the elemental damage wheel near templar start. Also I have a vaal ice nova set up in my boots for legion encounters. It spreads from enemy to enemy like essence drain + contagion so it busts legions really well. Highly recommended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info