Lets hope remote mine doesnt interfere with anything /s
will this build lag in lockstep mode? when the boom boom procs
"
Lets hope remote mine doesnt interfere with anything /s
It doesn't.

"
duabijitelur wrote:
will this build lag in lockstep mode? when the boom boom procs
It will be perfectly fine most of the time. I assume only outliers would be double-beyond madness and the like, and even then... it's not really your networking mode as much as the servers shitting themselves.
Hi, first time trying an autobomber.. Haven't really invested much into this atm (it probably shows.)

I was wondering if you could tell me what to improve and what to work on. I know I should upgrade pantheon and probably switch to alira instead of 2 passsives, but other than that I am not sure.

Also wanted to say that this is one of the best guides I have ever read, it's really something else.
Last edited by Niothekappa on Jul 3, 2019, 9:19:39 AM
"
Niothekappa wrote:
Hi, first time trying an autobomber.. Haven't really invested much into this atm (it probably shows.)

I was wondering if you could tell me what to improve and what to work on. I know I should upgrade pantheon and probably switch to alira instead of 2 passsives, but other than that I am not sure.

Also wanted to say that this is one of the best guides I have ever read, it's really something else.
Hello, there are some quick improvements you can make, respec the aura nodes (+4 points) and use them to grab the jewel socket near Mind Over Matter and respec your Deal with the Bandits choice to Alira. You would ideally use Watcher's Eye in your new socket.

Grab a The Wise Oak, which coupled with Alira grant you +50% to all Elemental Resistances, and that should let you upgrade your gloves to a pair crafted with Essence of Insanity that isn't too expensive.

Later on, focus on upgrading your ring (useful base / assassin's mark), your boots (movement speed), your amulet (unique amulet / critical strike chance and multiplier), etc. And that should let you grind for a long time without having to worry too much about your items.
hey i looking forward to that build.

i just wonder why we use so many pcoc?
since we generate pc automaticaly
"
rotheee wrote:
hey i looking forward to that build.

i just wonder why we use so many pcoc?
since we generate pc automaticaly
Supported Skills deal 4% more Damage per Power Charge
One question. Is this build absolutely tied to the crit bonus of Assassin or can it be made working for something tankier (Champion for example).
x
Last edited by Okazan on Jul 17, 2020, 9:48:45 PM
dude seriously make a proper guide from this with gem links

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info