[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

yea man
Last edited by bvzxdghxzt on Nov 28, 2018, 3:43:29 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
helmet base for 280 (crafting costs are around 400 by now)

Going for Area + Crit in addition to the 30% more ele, I'm guessing? Because I was surprised you didn't mention that triple case in your guide.
Love it, might try making this myself.. but where is the automaton herald effect.
how do you sustain t10 toxics?
ign: LadyRemuu
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/shana_14
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/DragonSlayerShana
Lightning Crit Cycloner Guide: view-thread/1814828
"
"
b0moodc wrote:
helmet base for 280 (crafting costs are around 400 by now)

Going for Area + Crit in addition to the 30% more ele, I'm guessing? Because I was surprised you didn't mention that triple case in your guide.
I think it's too difficult to craft a Horror helmet with 3% crit AND yet another shaped modifier. The option is always there and it's superior in every way, but I only included gear that I believe is attainable in a temporary league, in the Items section.

"
Kuroyukihime wrote:
how do you sustain t10 toxics?
Shape your Atlas for it and start with a decent amount, like a few dozens. If you get a lucky streak and over-sustain them, feel free to lower your investment. If you get an unlucky streak and can't sustain at all, you must either invest more, or simply buy another batch of maps.

Investment goes anywhere from alc&go to 3-sextants + 20q + 25%+ packsize. You can vaal maps every now and then if you feel like it, but I found that this wasn't optimal for neither returns or exp.
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 4, 2018, 7:23:54 AM
OP. You did not put " BUDGET FRIENDLY - LEAGUE STARTER BUILD" in the header.
Why do you take the flask effect/Alchemist wheel near the top of the tree?
"
ChaoticLlama wrote:
Why do you take the flask effect/Alchemist wheel near the top of the tree?
It's mostly these two:
  • 18% increased movement speed
  • 5% elemental penetration

And the small increase to flask effect duration.
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 4, 2018, 7:24:05 AM
Dude! I love your guide! Even if I don't have the money to make this, I love how you wrote it, it's so easy to read and follow! I will be looking out for more guides written by you!
Good guide,best ive ever seen,wish all of guide makers would write guides like that,explains alot for newcomers,but im more interested in, how do u make that much currency?
Last edited by AzZzeron on Oct 3, 2018, 3:03:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info