[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Top notch guide. I know its min-maxed like crazy and far more than I could afford to sink into one build but it's still cool see and read. Well done. Great guide!
"
b0moodc wrote:

I don't want to be that guy but I will. Making a video to prove that it is not carried by your obscene gear while still wearing more than twenty 21/20, 20/23, 21/23 gems and 50 exalts minimum worth of Jewels... It kind of defeat the point.
I know the power of Autobombers and I know that it can achieve comparable times even with a moderate budget but you won't convince the haters with that video.

Anyway I didn't come here for that, I just wanted to say great guide, congrats :)
I wrote two guides and seeing yours is really inspiring in terms of content and presentation ! I might steal the brown you used for the Unique items and the blue for the mods/affixes description, they are on point, I hope you don't mind.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Last edited by Swiks on Oct 3, 2018, 3:02:23 PM
SO if we use Aul's for haste reserves no mana...I don't see the point of the coming calamity. Much better armors to add to actual defense.

What do you think going an ES route if we have that ammy?
"
Swiks wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:

I don't want to be that guy but I will. Making a video to prove that it is not carried by your obscene gear while still wearing more than twenty 21/20, 20/23, 21/23 gems and 50 exalts minimum worth of Jewels... It kind of defeat the point.
I know the power of Autobombers and I know that it can achieve comparable times even with a moderate budget but you won't convince the haters with that video.
Hello and thank you for pointing out that I didn't gimp myself enough by using practically three empty item slots and a 5L to fully clear a T16 map, its boss, and an abyss in under 90 seconds.

By the way, anyone would be a fool to spend more than 10ex (going by Delve prices) on a jewel setup 95% as powerful as mine. And regarding the gems, yes I also agree that things like 21/20 Shield Charge and Summon Lightning Golem carried me all the way through.

"
Swiks wrote:
Anyway I didn't come here for that, I just wanted to say great guide, congrats :)
I wrote two guides and seeing yours is really inspiring in terms of content and presentation ! I might steal the brown you used for the Unique items and the blue for the mods/affixes description, they are on point, I hope you don't mind.
I researched the exact colours used in the game, by all means copy them from my guide and save some time.

"
MidgetLove wrote:
SO if we use Aul's for haste reserves no mana...I don't see the point of the coming calamity. Much better armors to add to actual defense.

What do you think going an ES route if we have that ammy?
You seem to be confused about what the point of The Coming Calamity is. It isn't related to Hatred or Haste in any way, but rather needed to be able to use our heralds. 6L heralds reserve much more than 45% of our mana pool without it. As for your question, CI is not feasible from what I've experimented with.
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 4, 2018, 7:22:59 AM
noice
Thanks for the guide. I just tried the build for the first time. and it was a blast to play.

I want to make 2 points here.

1. the build will function even without GG gear, and it can farm mob level 80 (depth 200-250). Here is my proof. I just made the build yesterday. Did some delv 200-250 ish. I can still one shot everything. For the things I cannot, I throw the freaking Dynamite to blow them up. After 250, it is very sketchy. This build is too squishy to be farming that deep.

Here is my video, I do not have +1 calamity, shaped opal ring, I don't even have 21/20 gems. No head enchant, only 2% crit there, No headhunters either, I am using Bisco and Inspired Learning. I do have a Wrath crit watcher's eye. I also took dodge/spell dodge instead of more damage.

Total budget 16-18ex at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhJb_Q-KDos

2. The single target is obviously lacking for this build. So extra investment will gear towards that. My thing is, wouldn't an elementalist be better for this with impulsa/taming ring/brotherhood ? It will for sure have better single target. The herald explosion is not as big, but it is comparable.

Any recommendations for improvements? Feels incredibly squishy still and single target is just not doable unless HH procs for some mobs.

"
MidgetLove wrote:
Any recommendations for improvements? Feels incredibly squishy still and single target is just not doable unless HH procs for some mobs.

Your character's level is still rather low, which matters a fair amount. Then, your tree has pathing issues in the sense that you're wasting three redundant passive points, that could be reallocated to 16% increased maximum Life right away.

Your Watcher's Eye is spot on, you most likely don't have crit issues with Herald of Ice and so a crit-less horror helmet is probably a solid choice. Your gloves are admittedly pretty bad. It looks like you have the currency to invest into 21/20 Glacial Cascade and Herald of Ice gems. I would advice you do that ASAP.

Grinding some more levels and getting used to the playstyle will definitely solve most of your issues. Keep going and great work so far!

ps. what are those character names
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 4, 2018, 7:23:15 AM
any leech recommendations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info