[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
ShaxMC wrote:
At what budget do you think this build starts to be viable?
That depends on your definition of viable. I think the build is perfectly viable after you get Watcher's Eye and Essence of Insanity gloves.
i dont have the watchers and feel very fine.

i made this char for glacier legion farming.
if i want to farm a t10 also everything pops ..
i just have some survival issuses then ^^

also im not sure how to fix the single target damage issuses in map.

when i pop my flasks and vaal haste its ok but in higher maps i need too long for a rare.

btw .. i have no fuking idea how i get frenzy charges .. but i do oO
Last edited by rotheee on Jul 5, 2019, 5:40:04 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
i dont have the watchers and feel very fine.

i made this char for glacier legion farming.
if i want to farm a t10 also everything pops ..
i just have some survival issuses then ^^

also im not sure how to fix the single target damage issuses in map.

when i pop my flasks and vaal haste its ok but in higher maps i need to long for a rare.

btw .. i have no fuking idea how i get frenzy charges .. but i do oO
Ice Bite makes supported skills have a chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on killing a frozen enemy.
ohhh man thx lol :D

i saw ur single target thingy but how do u think we could manage that in maps?
"
rotheee wrote:
ohhh man thx lol :D

i saw ur single target thingy but how do u think we could manage that in maps?
You can't fit everything into the build at once, I always recommend saving up for a Watcher's Eye, but you already dismissed that once so who knows.
thx mate ill safe some currency and go for it.
Alright! I'm going to be testing this out in the current league! You better not disappoint me!

Seems fairly cheap as well, the helm is going to be annoying to get(For triple+ socketed gem mods) but the chest is only a little over 4ex, helm alternative is 1ex and the rest of the gear only costs chaos.

(Not going to be getting the Watcher's Eye anytime soon though, not making this build for bossing so that's w/e to me, more of a luxury item)

Should be interesting.
"
Alright! I'm going to be testing this out in the current league! You better not disappoint me!

Seems fairly cheap as well, the helm is going to be annoying to get(For triple+ socketed gem mods) but the chest is only a little over 4ex, helm alternative is 1ex and the rest of the gear only costs chaos.

(Not going to be getting the Watcher's Eye anytime soon though, not making this build for bossing so that's w/e to me, more of a luxury item)

Should be interesting.
Hey, glad to hear you're hyped about trying it out, I'm looking forward to your follow-up post. That said, I always recommend Watcher's Eye. It technically IS a luxury item, but if you can, buy one and try it on for a couple maps. Worst case scenario is you end up reselling it for virtually the same price and lose nothing. Best of luck!
"
Hey, glad to hear you're hyped about trying it out, I'm looking forward to your follow-up post. That said, I always recommend Watcher's Eye. It technically IS a luxury item, but if you can, buy one and try it on for a couple maps. Worst case scenario is you end up reselling it for virtually the same price and lose nothing. Best of luck!

I mean if I had 49ex+ to spend on a double Hatred WE then by all means I would. :P

I mean can we get away with just one mod Hatred WE? Do we need the cold pen? I'm assuming we prioritize the crit on that jewel above all.
Last edited by PhantomzoneTV on Jul 6, 2019, 1:49:26 PM
"
I mean if I had 49ex+ to spend on a double Hatred WE then by all means I would. :P

I mean can we get away with just one mod Hatred WE? Do we need the cold pen? I'm assuming we prioritize the crit on that jewel above all.
Crit chance is all you want, rest is filler. Unless you can get a second useful mod from another one of the auras, just get the cheapest one and divine if needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info