[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
The cooldown on Storm Cascade is not 1 second.

Woops, my bad. Regardless, with a 150k average hit of storm cascade without assassins mark I still can't kill legion rares. Wondering if there is a way to solve that.
"
ZayulRasco wrote:
"
The cooldown on Storm Cascade is not 1 second.

Woops, my bad. Regardless, with a 150k average hit of storm cascade without assassins mark I still can't kill legion rares. Wondering if there is a way to solve that.
In all honestly I believe it would be harder to get a functional singletarget setup while mapping than to upgrade your items bit by bit.
I have around a 20 exalt budget and would like to make a MF Variant of this build to farm Glacier instead of my TS char.

Does anyone have a MF version of this build up and going that wouldn't mind linking their gear / PoB?

Thanks!
"
lolsidroc wrote:
I have around a 20 exalt budget and would like to make a MF Variant of this build to farm Glacier instead of my TS char.

Does anyone have a MF version of this build up and going that wouldn't mind linking their gear / PoB?

Thanks!
The build is the same. Get your Increased Item Quantity items of choice except for Sadima's Touch. It is bad. If you check what people are currently playing on poe.ninja, 100% of public profiles using Goldwyrm are also using Sadima's Touch. Don't fall for it, I promise it is bad.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jul 8, 2019, 3:12:41 AM
Hello, thank you for your guide, I'm trying to make this my glacial farmer, and see for myself how it turns out, but the problem comes with levelling the character.

I tried using Poet's pens while following the original tree, and its going smooth for now, but is there maybe better choice for harder Acts?

Best regards.
"
Dż3sEr wrote:
Hello, thank you for your guide, I'm trying to make this my glacial farmer, and see for myself how it turns out, but the problem comes with levelling the character.

I tried using Poet's pens while following the original tree, and its going smooth for now, but is there maybe better choice for harder Acts?

Best regards.
I have only heard good feedback regarding Storm Brand.
"
lolsidroc wrote:

Thanks!

This is my current MF build. Very squishy against the Makareth archers in particular, so I went for Vaal Grace and a Hatred crit/Grace dodge chance Watcher's Eye (4 Ex), but still likely to get shot. I mostly kill Legion rares by shield charging past them again and again in a criss-cross fashion - standing still and shield charging in place is a good way to get killed. Later nodes are planned to be life, but not likely to become much tankier - maybe capping out at 4k life. Problems of MF, I guess. Should be well within your 20 Ex budget.
Last edited by thespeech on Jul 8, 2019, 9:26:57 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dż3sEr wrote:

Best regards.

Thank you for the reply, You mentioned earlier in TL;DR section that build doesn't work till level 62. Is there a skill tree for level 62 that I could perhaps follow to make sure my build will be working fine, and I won't miss any important nodes for the character?

Best regards
"
Dż3sEr wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dż3sEr wrote:

Best regards.

Thank you for the reply, You mentioned earlier in TL;DR section that build doesn't work till level 62. Is there a skill tree for level 62 that I could perhaps follow to make sure my build will be working fine, and I won't miss any important nodes for the character?

Best regards
Hello, I don't mean to sound rude but I doubt a level 62 character will be working fine. It will work in the most literal sense of the word, and it'll suck. Missing 38 passive points is just brutal, so go ahead and grind white maps until level 80, and then it becomes much more manageable, as you can just drop the mana-nodes jewel socket, the aura nodes, and the whole Divine Judgement wheel compared to the level 100 tree and you'll be fine.

If you don't know how to spec your points until you get to the point I mentioned, literally anything will work. If it's in the finished tree, it's good for your character. Best of luck and I hope to hear back from you once your character kicks ass.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jul 8, 2019, 2:35:51 PM
"
Hello, I don't mean to sound rude but I doubt a level 62 character will be working fine. It will work in the most literal sense of the word, and it'll suck. Missing 38 passive points is just brutal, so go ahead and grind white maps until level 80, and then it becomes much more manageable, as you can just drop the mana-nodes jewel socket, the aura nodes, and the whole Divine Judgement wheel compared to the level 100 tree and you'll be fine.

If you don't know how to spec your points until you get to the point I mentioned, literally anything will work. If it's in the finished tree, it's good for your character. Best of luck and I hope to hear back from you once your character kicks ass.

You got it! I'll try my best to make it work, already got an idea on how to do it.

Thank you so much, Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info