[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
b0moodc wrote:
"
shihyao001 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to make helm like yours, wanna know how you craft that godlike helm! Are you just reroll the Essence of Horror until hit the right mods? Or use Crafting Bench mod to block pre/suf mods and slam some EX? Thanks!

Both, but you should be warned that it's cheaper to mirror a copy of my helmet than to craft one yourself.

Sure i know that :) just wanna try to craft a mirror tier gear by myself make sure im doing the right way! thanks!!
Last edited by xKynn on Jul 19, 2019, 6:47:07 AM
"
xKynn wrote:
Hey, enjoyed this build a shitton made a lot of currency farming glacier. I've got enough to fully kit out a MF Windripper for right now and just going to post my current gear here that you can contact me to buy off at a feasible price.

Hello, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying your junk, but I wouldn't recommend most of your items. I guess the uniques are good?

All in all I'm glad you enjoyed the build for the whole two hours it takes to get to level 80...
Last edited by xKynn on Jul 11, 2021, 1:57:22 AM
"
xKynn wrote:
Love the whole snide thing, and I did enjoy the build believe it or not, and for what its worth i don't think a t2 map like glacier called for me to get more expensive gear than i had it was already one shotting most of the monolith spawns.
Nothing personal, most of the time I just ask GGG to remove posts like yours, but I thought your rares were funny. Not bad items by any means, just not items you would want to use. For future reference, insanity gloves are better and cheaper than yours, elemental resistances can be fixed with The Wise Oak, you'd never have it run out in a T2 map; your helmet is also very likely more expensive and not as powerful as any 2T1 shaped mods. I could go on but you get the point, don't think of me as an asshole, I was just voicing my opinion.
-Removed
Last edited by khorii on Jul 13, 2019, 5:07:35 AM
"
khorii wrote:
-Removed
Your Herald of Ice will feel better if you replace Power Charge on Critical with Increased Critical Strikes.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
khorii wrote:
-Removed
Your Herald of Ice will feel better if you replace Power Charge on Critical with Increased Critical Strikes.
Thanks for the tip!

It is feeling 10x better thank you and thanks for the comprehensive build guide! I'm learning so much even about things outside this build. Do you think it is worth it to get an Aul's Uprising with vitality mod and watcher's eye with vitality +25 life per enemy hit for tons of hp gain?
Last edited by khorii on Jul 13, 2019, 10:07:13 AM
"
khorii wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
khorii wrote:
-Removed
Thanks for the tip!

It is feeling 10x better thank you and thanks for the comprehensive build guide! I'm learning so much even about things outside this build. Do you think it is worth it to get an Aul's Uprising with vitality mod and watcher's eye with vitality +25 life per enemy hit for tons of hp gain?
Hello, I believe it could fill a very specific niche, but most of the time you shouldn't be taking a big hit before you recover from the last one. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it.
Been having an absolute blast with this build, insanely fun and good! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info