[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Currently level 77, loving the build so much so satisfying having everything shatter on your screen. Also bought the Celestial Herald MTX and I love it so much. Top notch build, been recommending it to a lot of people along with your guide! ♥

I'm wondering if this is worth spending Vaal orbs on 6Linking?

It seems pretty good and is the only one in the league afaik.
"
Currently level 77, loving the build so much so satisfying having everything shatter on your screen. Also bought the Celestial Herald MTX and I love it so much. Top notch build, been recommending it to a lot of people along with your guide! ♥
Thank you very much for your kind words and I'm glad to hear that you made it through leveling! :P

"
lolsidroc wrote:

I'm wondering if this is worth spending Vaal orbs on 6Linking?

It seems pretty good and is the only one in the league afaik.
Extremely unlikely.
Definitely enjoying the build over the last week. Clearspeed is insane. I'm guessing single target will get a little better with a hatred watchers eye which I should get soon. I still feel very squishy even in lower tier maps. Is there any advice to avoid getting 1 shot by a lot of the legion/betrayal monsters? Or are headhunter buffs the only way to avoid that?
"
elementhos wrote:
Definitely enjoying the build over the last week. Clearspeed is insane. I'm guessing single target will get a little better with a hatred watchers eye which I should get soon. I still feel very squishy even in lower tier maps. Is there any advice to avoid getting 1 shot by a lot of the legion/betrayal monsters? Or are headhunter buffs the only way to avoid that?
Move more, and better, when there are monsters that don't get oneshot.
i like it .. playing this build since a week now and its still satisfying.

the glacier farming reminds me on diablo2 pindle or mephisto running.

allways the same, monotone, great :D

edit* its nice to put in a vaal ice nova for legions
even more beautiful explosions.
also rampage realy helps with those rares when its stacked
Last edited by rotheee on Jul 10, 2019, 7:29:16 AM
Just started this build pretty decked out w/ HH, but it's not as fast of a glacier farmer as my TS MFer, so I plan on running high lvl maps for xp. Is Shaped Toxic Sewers (T13) sustainable? or is there a better map out there that people are running
"
mwmorais wrote:
Just started this build pretty decked out w/ HH, but it's not as fast of a glacier farmer as my TS MFer, so I plan on running high lvl maps for xp. Is Shaped Toxic Sewers (T13) sustainable? or is there a better map out there that people are running
T13 should be sustainable but I am not certain about the degree of investment that you'll have to pour into them. If you want to be a tad faster for Glacier, though as you witnessed the build performs worse in open layouts, try dropping the aura nodes in favour of a jewel socket and get as much attack speed as you can on it.
Hi, I'm trying to make helm like yours, wanna know how you craft that godlike helm! Are you just reroll the Essence of Horror until hit the right mods? Or use Crafting Bench mod to block pre/suf mods and slam some EX? Thanks!

"
shihyao001 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to make helm like yours, wanna know how you craft that godlike helm! Are you just reroll the Essence of Horror until hit the right mods? Or use Crafting Bench mod to block pre/suf mods and slam some EX? Thanks!

Both, but you should be warned that it's cheaper to mirror a copy of my helmet than to craft one yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info