[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

I could be going about this all wrong but I got all my resists balanced at exactly 48 so that my wise oak would cap them. Is that a bad idea, should they be capped without the flask's effect? I figure since it is easy to have 100% uptime on wise oak and it is hard to cap resist in this build that's why it was used
For skill tree Which main node should I go for first?
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Hey the Watcher's Eye only gives like 1.5% crit doesn't it...? Is that really worth 4ex? Could you explain the mechanics of that jewel a bit more, thanks. :) Cuz I am really tight on currency right now and want to get an idea of just how much DPS it would give.
Your critical strike chance on Storm Cascade should be about 40% without it, which doubles to about 80% against enemies on full / low life. Watcher's Eye bumps it up to slightly over 50%, meaning that it is guaranteed to crit against enemies on full / low life. Similar improvements happen to both heralds, in my case from 36% to 47% and 34% to 48% on Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder, respectively. Once doubled, the difference becomes much more apparent (72% to 95% and 69% to 96%).

"
khorii wrote:
I could be going about this all wrong but I got all my resists balanced at exactly 48 so that my wise oak would cap them. Is that a bad idea, should they be capped without the flask's effect? I figure since it is easy to have 100% uptime on wise oak and it is hard to cap resist in this build that's why it was used
You're not wrong, I personally do this as well.

"
SwaggyQuack wrote:
For skill tree Which main node should I go for first?
Yes.
love this build so much, leveled with frost blades until 62, and was very skeptical of this build working the way you show it does. Hit 62 in blood aquaduct and purchased all my gear I needed, ran one BA and was blown away at the clear speed of this build, only thing I wish was it had the regen of trickster. The only hurdle I faced was getting the strength requirement for the sword, bought a couple rings that added strength and I was ready to go. Thanks for posting this.
Have you tried linking both heralds in the chest together and having a pseudo 6-link elder helm (+3 crit chance, conc effect) for a CoC (blade flurry, cyclone, will see) single target setup? Accuracy solved with a tempered mind in witch area. I'm looking into that right now but you understand your build far better with your experience so I'd like advice if you have any. Maybe you tried this and ran into some problem. Also new to CoC so not sure what the best options are. GC, ice nova, shock nova...

The purpose is looking for a way to get more single target, with much less, ideally none at all, gear swapping than you have in your Shaper video. Just as much as possible for map bosses/legion rares without gear swapping.
"
LolFinny wrote:
Have you tried linking both heralds in the chest together and having a pseudo 6-link elder helm (+3 crit chance, conc effect) for a CoC (blade flurry, cyclone, will see) single target setup? Accuracy solved with a tempered mind in witch area. I'm looking into that right now but you understand your build far better with your experience so I'd like advice if you have any. Maybe you tried this and ran into some problem. Also new to CoC so not sure what the best options are. GC, ice nova, shock nova...

The purpose is looking for a way to get more single target, with much less, ideally none at all, gear swapping than you have in your Shaper video. Just as much as possible for map bosses/legion rares without gear swapping.
You can do that, my issue with it is I don't need it for mapping, and it's still not good enough for Shaper and the like. So it unfortunately has no place in my loadout.
Do you actually still have the single-target for T16 map farming without switching setups and without using HH?

I'm not planning to do Shaper/Elder any more, at the very least not with this build, so I don't need the balls-to-the-walls single target. Just trying to farm my eldered T16s I found that my single target was very lacking against the map bosses and legion rares. From your troubleshooting checklist I'm missing the Level 90 (85 now) part, but it felt like those 5 points weren't going to make the difference. I'll see though.
How does this build handle legions? I imagine it decimates basic mobs but what about the rares?

Looking to make a dedicated t2 glacier farmer.
"
LolFinny wrote:
Do you actually still have the single-target for T16 map farming without switching setups and without using HH?

I'm not planning to do Shaper/Elder any more, at the very least not with this build, so I don't need the balls-to-the-walls single target. Just trying to farm my eldered T16s I found that my single target was very lacking against the map bosses and legion rares. From your troubleshooting checklist I'm missing the Level 90 (85 now) part, but it felt like those 5 points weren't going to make the difference. I'll see though.
The troubleshooting checklist is meant to get you a functional character, not one that can kill T16 bosses without effort. Either way, being able to kill T16 bosses doesn't mean you should.
"
Either way, being able to kill T16 bosses doesn't mean you should.

Don't worry, I have some "special tactics" to make it worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info