[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
kyomoNZ wrote:
Amazing build,

Im trying to find a new build to play on this end league; i got like 150ex currency but almost 90 goes away with a double hatred watcher's eye (that -10 mana cost is THAT necesary?) and Aul's uprising with haste.
How do you do against bosses even changing the skill to double strike? Coz as i see, the clearing on even lvl 16 maps, its amazing.
-mana cost is just luxury. You get mana back from killing monsters affected by Assassin's Mark.
Ty for your guide! The funniest build i ever played! :) Any suggestions about timeless jewels? And what will be best upgrades for me at this point?

Watcher with pen i think, but haven't enough currency atm, spended it for other gear :D What about your opal ring "life gain on spell hit" mod? Does it really helps with life sustain?
Edit: got about 70ex to spend for upgrades.
Last edited by faraddox on Aug 9, 2019, 10:57:38 AM
How did u level the build ? do u have a leveling guide ? :)
"
CarstenRiker wrote:
How did u level the build ? do u have a leveling guide ? :)

Try vd or arc poet's pens. Used them with almost no tree changes until 80.
okay imma try that :)
"
CarstenRiker wrote:
okay imma try that :)

Forgot to say that i used almost all possible uniques with attack speed so i had about 8 aps. And these gloves as main source of flat damage and aps boost:
I am thoroughly reading through the build and preparing to do it on standard once the HH prices calm down more. Planning to use the build to farm Strands for T15 Beachheads. Do you think it will have trouble dealing with harbingers?
Also, any ideas on how to deal with single target damage? The only thing that comes to my mind is a weapon swap. I would like to be able to do betrayal safehouses at least.

Edit: I saw your video on delve depth 400+, but in the guide you said that Living azurite mobs are not good for us. Can you clear my confusion ? Will I be ok if I go into the delve ?
Make Bladefall Great Again!
Last edited by Impirias on Aug 13, 2019, 7:09:58 PM
"
Impirias wrote:
I am thoroughly reading through the build and preparing to do it on standard once the HH prices calm down more. Planning to use the build to farm Strands for T15 Beachheads. Do you think it will have trouble dealing with harbingers?
Also, any ideas on how to deal with single target damage? The only thing that comes to my mind is a weapon swap. I would like to be able to do betrayal safehouses at least.

Edit: I saw your video on delve depth 400+, but in the guide you said that Living azurite mobs are not good for us. Can you clear my confusion ? Will I be ok if I go into the delve ?

Harbingers are easy, cleared few beachheads. Safehouse may be, if you run fast and start fight with some hh buffs. Try weapon swap with cospri and lykosidae and using cyclone if just shield charging safehous leaders isn't enough. Gloves with shaper 20 lvl increased attack speed aren't so rare, you can make something like shield charge - cyclone - inc.accuracy - fortify.
"
Impirias wrote:

Hello, I have experience with all these things so here's my insight: Harbingers are great, they always spawn rare monsters. Betrayal safehouses are also full of rare monsters, blaze through the layout and annihilate the bosses. Living Azurite explodes on death dealing massive damage to us, you will need to run away into the darkness or around a corner as soon as you kill them. Even if you pop Vaal Grace instead, you won't always be safe. On the flip side, you don't need a singletarget setup for any of this content.

(Disregard the body armor, that was me, wasting chances and scours, along with 6 ex worth of perfect fossils)

I love this build. Map clear is under a minute and I just have to watch out for ele reflect or %chance to avoid ailments. Especially with Legion content, it's damn amazing. If I wasn't a spastic, i would have gotten even better gloves, boots and an ammy, but those are the things I am looking forward to getting in STD
Make Bladefall Great Again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info