[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Selvam wrote:
An chance of videos for 3.7 with the new patch out?
I assume you want some monolith action, and unfortunately I am not playing Legion.
if this essplodes the legion guys properly, I'm going to give this build a try. According to the patch notes it sounds like it should.

Anyone have proof of concept?

Thanks, nice build.
"
AdamSanders wrote:
if this essplodes the legion guys properly, I'm going to give this build a try. According to the patch notes it sounds like it should.

Anyone have proof of concept?

Thanks, nice build.

It indeed works and I'm having a ton of fun with the build.
yeah
I need More thoughts on improving this build, specially vs bosses or strong monsters... Cannot be swapping gems on the fly, any solution?
"
Lucifer1122 wrote:
I need More thoughts on improving this build, specially vs bosses or strong monsters... Cannot be swapping gems on the fly, any solution?
Socket both heralds in the same item and add a 6L/pseudo6+L Cast on Critical Strike setup. You'll still have to weapon-swap for bosses, as Cospri's Malice is a huge improvement.

I wouldn't say this is "improving" the build, but it'll fit your needs. You can find me showcasing this setup in the main guide post:

"
b0moodc wrote:
Last edited by b0moodc on Jun 23, 2019, 12:43:39 PM
Oh! Thanks a lot that makes alot of sense now.
What gem setup should I do on cospri.
got an hh and finally want to try autobomber again
anyone got an idea on how to level this build?
Is it possible to get any life leech on this build? because I have no life recovery and there is no life leech or anything.
I'm looking to build this but have a few questions:

*What are the gem links for single target?
*What is the point of Divine Fury in the passive tree? I don't see the build doing fire damage.

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info