[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Does this build have good clear speed? And is it still viable in 3.5?
Feels pretty good so far

the only problem i see is that with my next upgrade (Yoke)

i will drop down to a lvl 13 Wrath and i dont know if i should use my mana for something else at that point
Last edited by Zetoxical on Dec 11, 2018, 4:43:21 PM
"
kaiij wrote:
Does this build have good clear speed? And is it still viable in 3.5?

The clearspeed is very fast, and the build is still perfectly viable in 3.5.
Thanks for replying to everyone
Just got my last shaper's orb, did what I needed the build to do, will most likely do uber elder with it, but gonna play another build for now.
The only complaints I have with the build is the extremely poor ability to shoot through doorways or if there's a small strong hold, or at the doors of a strong hold.

Here is my gear, only thing I need is a yoke of suffering, but they are expensive at the moment and I can do red elder fine with shaper not even taking any damage, so not fussed at the moment

All of my resists are equal too, which im happy with, didn't even have to compromise on gear to do that.
At level 67 I still feel weak. Haven't been able to play that many hours yet due to real life obligations but seeing some of you guys already have such good gear... wow.

Using a cheap chin sol at the moment while levelling through the acts and I know things will get better when i get the hopeshredder. I just don't have the currency to buy one yet.

I agree that the "invisible" barrier around a doorway is very annoying. Building up stages and aiming for the large pack in the room and then... *dud*.

The build does feel a bit clunky but I guess that with good gear, you oneshot a lot and it will feel better. Praying for some valuable drops so I can invest in gear.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Is it not worth using a loreweave? It would be nice to have Rain of arrows for clear but not if its too much of a hit in survivability.
Your POB seems to say it lacks some strength and int, how did you even have those stats then?
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
SuperAdorable wrote:
Hi there, thank you for posting this build.

Are you having any trouble with the narrow hallways that the Betrayal league mechanic frequently puts us in? This is my first league playing with Scourge Arrow and I'm unsure if it's just me needing to get better at positioning myself or if the laboratories/etc are a bit hard on this skill.

Yeah Scourge Arrow can be a little buggy when firing through small doorways, don't worry it's not you lol.

The only thing that keeps me from going nuts with SA and doorways is Phase Run. With that, I'm able to run through the doors and mob and then turn around and shoot back at them.
Really loving this build. Just did uber elder first time this morning (that was without yoke of suffering and rings im currently wearing). Put on a bisco's leash during mapping and you go zoomin.

"
IGN = pibDeath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info